Does anyone else feel "Fragile"?!

zowiey

Nervously PG :)
Reaction score
I have been shopping today, and looking for a christening present for my cousin, so have been looking in all the baby departments. I was talking to my husband about how much I really can't wait to have a baby and I just completely broke down.

I do cry very easily but i think hubby was even shocked at just how upset I got. Does anyone else get like this or is it just me?:blush: I just feel even tho we're not actually trying at the moment it's still completely affecting the way I live my life. I know I need to chill out, but I'm not entirely sure I will, untill I have a baby. Ok, so reading that last bit back, I sound a little manic and mad!!

I know I'm pretty obsessive about all the baby lark, I buy baby magazines and have loads of books relating to pregnancy, but that's just the way I am, I like to do my research!!

On the plus side tho, he did say that we would have a talk tonight! I'm hoping we can start ttc again!
Oh dear, I think I am baby crazy!!
xx

Oh hun, don't worry. I think most of the girls on wtt would admit we have all gone more than a little crazy with all the baby stuff, your not alone :hugs:

Thankyou!
I think i'm just really hormonal, and I dont think I can ever show my face in john lewis again!! I think i need to stop thinking about it, I know we can't start ttc again just yet, but good god I think my head is going to explode!!
:hugs:

Its ok, iv done this a few times while drunk.

Aw hon, I think as Drazic was saying, we're probably all feeling as though we want to read/do everything baby orientated... I can spot pretty much any preg lady or baby within a 5 mile radius!! I was saying to my best mate today that even though I know that the reasons that OH and I are WTT are good ones, it doesn't make it any easier sometimes! Chin up lovely, you aren't alone! Katie x

I do this all the time... show me a little baby or a pregnant lady and I just get so emotional. The amount of times OH has told me off for it is unbelievable..

I have been shopping today, and looking for a christening present for my cousin, so have been looking in all the baby departments. I was talking to my husband about how much I really can't wait to have a baby and I just completely broke down.

I do cry very easily but i think hubby was even shocked at just how upset I got. Does anyone else get like this or is it just me?:blush: I just feel even tho we're not actually trying at the moment it's still completely affecting the way I live my life. I know I need to chill out, but I'm not entirely sure I will, untill I have a baby. Ok, so reading that last bit back, I sound a little manic and mad!!

I know I'm pretty obsessive about all the baby lark, I buy baby magazines and have loads of books relating to pregnancy, but that's just the way I am, I like to do my research!!

On the plus side tho, he did say that we would have a talk tonight! I'm hoping we can start ttc again!
Oh dear, I think I am baby crazy!!
xx

Aw god, I know how you feel. I have had one of those days too, had three different people now telling me I will be an amazing mum and OH will be a brill dad. I love people telling me that but it feels like I'm being stabbed, its so painful. In the past few weeks I feel like it has turned into an actual physical ache, its so bad and OH is getting more and more annoyed about it :(

The talk with your OH sounds hopeful!! I wish I was allowed to buy baby things :(

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be TTC in no time and will have 5 kids before I persuade OH to start TTC!!

chin up doll

xxx

I've not been WTT for very long at all now but I know what you mean... I'm suddenly overwhelmed with this burning desire to have a baby, and my life's feeling pretty empty right now.

I think I'm going to throw myself back into work and pre-baby life until it's time for TTC - but I'm really struggling to wait!

Hope you manage to find your own way through it x

:hug:

I have been feeling like this for the last month and this weekend i found out my male best friend is having a baby with his wife and yesterday I felt so upset all day and cried too.

I am so jealous but can't tell him that :hissy: I hope you feel better soon :hug:

I get like this a lot too. We had a conversation last night about moving house, and about when we would try for children. OH wants to wait a year or 2, till we are settled and moved. I dont think I can wait that long, I see babies and bumps everywhere and everytime i do a little piece of me inside breaks.
Some people in life have goals and aims to be top dog in a career, My goal is to be a Mummy and a fab one at that! xx

You're not alone- i had a really bad episode the other day. My best friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, n when she told me, i just broke down (not in front of her) to my hubby about how much it's affecting me. I cried for a good couple of hours, nothing could make me stop. I was scared to go and see the baby, in case i snapped again, even tho i wanted to see her more than anything else in the world! I eventually did meet her and she is gorgeous! But i am soooooo jealous!

Yep, we're all fragile.

Some days I just want to cry cause I'm that broody. Whenever I see a pregnant lady I feel so jealous!

Dont feel bad for feeling emotional - I find the best thing to do is talk about it, read about it and just keep positive. The time for you to ttc will be here before you know it. Me and the OH call our baby/house/life plans 'The Grand Scheme' and just knowing the plan is there keeps my spirits up! xx

me too. I break down crying because it hurts too much all the time. My OH is so sweet--he listens and says a few things, but he really jsut lets me get it out there. I love him so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->