Does anyone else hate their boyfriend/husband at the moment?

Tyianna-j

Reaction score
I swear that this pregnancy has made me HATE and i mean HATE my boyfriend. i can't stand anything that he does....anything he wears....anything he says...ANYTHING! We had a huge fight yesterday and i threatened to leave (and i really wanted to) just that i couldn't with the constant morning sickness. Will my hormones ever stop this madness?:cry:

I had this a lot at the start - you go through all the emotions! The scans have brought us closer though funnily enough.

Its all hormones 99% of the time.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a big crying fit the other night and my bf told me he is tired of me complaining to him about everything he does i told him its not me and its going to be about another 8 months or so lol Its totally hormones cause im fine now gotta love being pregnant :p

lol its your hormones hun!! trust me im still the same now...any my OH still doesnt understand !! haha

I had a big crying fit the other night and my bf told me he is tired of me complaining to him about everything he does i told him its not me and its going to be about another 8 months or so lol Its totally hormones cause im fine now gotta love being pregnant :p

:rofl: ha ha ha ha :rofl: at least yours has gone away. He is off from work two days a week and i can't stand those two days. :sad2: I don't know if this is the hormones or if i really can't stand him. :muaha: Good to know im not the only one going through this.

haha its totally hormones mine goes to work everyday thank god or i may hate him too lol. Its just one of those things we cant control men will never get it . Like when you get your PMS and they just think your being a b*tch haha.

I'm an awful, mean, moody, grouchy and generally horrible wife at the moment.
It makes me hate myself more than him though to be honest!!!!!!!!
I'm horrible to him, can't stop myself, and then get mad at myself for being so mean.
He hasn't threatened to leave yet, but I think he's a saint to put up with me at the mo.
I really hope it's hormones....

Would u think bad of me if I said OMG!! BIG FAT YES!!!! Grrrr!!!!
In fact, I think its ALL men!!!

TBH I didn't get grouchy with my boyfriend until very recently. I was lovely all throughout my pregnancy and now I'm a bit miserable- poor OH can't do anything right lately and I've found myself mothering him, ie: telling him what to do, how to do things, nagging.. being a little bossy too! :blush:

I'm SURE it is just your hormones making you feel this way like the others have said :) When you're feeling better about him take the time to write him a nice letter explaining that regardless of how you act towards him you love him very much, appreciate him, etc. Tell him that you're going through a lot right now with the morning sickness and hormonal changes. I'm sure he'll appreciate it, and it'll make you feel less guilty when you're mean to him. Even if you put it on the fridge or something you can look at it when you're really pissed off at him and hopefully see his better side :)

My DH gets a daily dose of morning rant. Sometimes one at night too.

ha ha ha ha thanks ladies for the support/understanding. He just came in the room and i screamed at him. Im afraid because it's our first child....that he really doesn't understand. But oh well...im really going through enough.

at the moment me and OH are constantly arguing of stupid things, and i take the total humph and go in a mood with him. The problem with me and him are we are both Aries and are both stubbern as each other. So he wont come to me and i wont go to him after an arguement! i really hope it settles down because another 8 months of this is going to be a nightmare :-(

yes me i can't stand to be near mine at the moment.

when he comes near me he smells of cigarette smoke and when i go to bed he makes the bed too hot and i struggle to get comfy and cool down. oh and when hes eaten eggs or something similar to give him bad wind i get really really irritated by it! last night i was so close to kicking him out of the bed as he was making me feel sick. i get annyoed when he doesnt help out with the housework and then moans about my sickness coz i cant do as much.

damn hormones eh?! x

My hubby and I are fighting right now in fact! I swear sometimes I hate the dog if she looks at my funny..I am just a miserable pregnant woman:hissy::dohh::cry:

yall its getting bad. OMG what to do. I think it's because im feeling SOOOO SICK! And he just doesn't get it...he keeps trying to make me leave the house and go to the movies and stuff....i know that maybe the fresh air would be good but what happens when im puking all of the theater?

I hated mine so much that i ended our relationship. Absolutely EVERYTHING about him pissed me off. Lol. X

we are parents about 1 month about.. everything was great till its started 2 weeks ago.. she just start snapp and be moody with me all the time. she stoped eating.. i notice that onece we had a sunday luch where she ate about kids portion.. thought its might be just a that she is looking after her weight..
next day we went for a day out.. we both and baby.. again we went for a lunch and she ate just a small fish and chips.
she was in a mood already since morning.. i can unerstand u need to get ready for day and things like that.
after in night everything was fine we both wre tired and we went to sleep.. we both wake up during the night to feed and get changed our lilttle one. so i help her us much as i can. and im doing it always.
and then in a next mornign she snapped. i went to work and we even didnt txt during the day.. after i was trying to speak with her but she just didnt want to..
all i m saying she went horrible to me.. well not only to me, to everyone..
not long ago she ended our realationships cos she dont think we should be together apperently everything pissed off..
at the moment we are not talking. im not living with her in one house im away from her and baby.. i was reading in internet about depression and baby blues. and looks like she had 9 simpthyoms. what is shit loads.
she is not playing with our baby anymore what she used to do..
so.. im turning to u all mums and dad and hopefully somebody can give me little advice what i should do?. or how u get over with that.. cos i hate sleep on my own to be honest and i want her back. i know everyone is different but there is always something similar.. :) anyone?
Thank you.. :)

I dont hate him, if anything i hate myself, i annoy myself, even my voice annoyes me lol..mad.

we are parents about 1 month about.. everything was great till its started 2 weeks ago.. she just start snapp and be moody with me all the time. she stoped eating.. i notice that onece we had a sunday luch where she ate about kids portion.. thought its might be just a that she is looking after her weight..
next day we went for a day out.. we both and baby.. again we went for a lunch and she ate just a small fish and chips.
she was in a mood already since morning.. i can unerstand u need to get ready for day and things like that.
after in night everything was fine we both wre tired and we went to sleep.. we both wake up during the night to feed and get changed our lilttle one. so i help her us much as i can. and im doing it always.
and then in a next mornign she snapped. i went to work and we even didnt txt during the day.. after i was trying to speak with her but she just didnt want to..
all i m saying she went horrible to me.. well not only to me, to everyone..
not long ago she ended our realationships cos she dont think we should be together apperently everything pissed off..
at the moment we are not talking. im not living with her in one house im away from her and baby.. i was reading in internet about depression and baby blues. and looks like she had 9 simpthyoms. what is shit loads.
she is not playing with our baby anymore what she used to do..
so.. im turning to u all mums and dad and hopefully somebody can give me little advice what i should do?. or how u get over with that.. cos i hate sleep on my own to be honest and i want her back. i know everyone is different but there is always something similar.. :) anyone?
Thank you.. :)

She might have a touch of post natal depression, she'll be seen at the 8 week mark (i think if thats what happens where you are?), make she you tell the doctor how shes being, it could be shes not feeling very happy, its not personal its the huge changes in her life, make sure its addressed quickly because it can get really bad. talk to her, dont take any of it personally, if anything she just needs to know you understand and keep helping her.x

at the moment me and OH are constantly arguing of stupid things, and i take the total humph and go in a mood with him. The problem with me and him are we are both Aries and are both stubbern as each other. So he wont come to me and i wont go to him after an arguement! i really hope it settles down because another 8 months of this is going to be a nightmare :-(

Hi! Just to ask how are you together now?
my girlfriend id 6months pregnant now and she hates me so much. She is very irrational and stubborn. We are both aries as well. just wanna know how both of you ended up. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->