Does anyone else pinch themselves sometimes......???

Emsi76

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
That we are in 3rd tri?????

Although the pregnancy itself does seem like it's gone on a while, in another way, it seems like there is just no way that i am 9 weeks away from due date!!

It is such a lovely feeling when you get a reality reminder that in fact you are in 3rd tri and having a baby!

Anyone else, or is it just me having a moment!??????

xx

This blows my mind every day. I think "oh god the next 3-5 weeks are never going to end" but then I go "oh my GOD I"ve been pregnant for 37 weeks almost!? Where did that go!?" I still haven't fully comprehended that there's a real live baby in there :rofl:

I am having my baby next Friday and I still don't think it seems real! I had a scan the other day to check baby's position, and even then I couldn't quite make that connection that the baby on the screen was MY actual baby!

It's been such a wonderful journey and now it's almost over - and while I'm excited, I kind of wish time would stop. I find I catch sight of myself in the reflection of a shop window and I'm still a little shocked at this big bump - keep wondering where it came from all of a sudden!

This blows my mind every day. I think "oh god the next 3-5 weeks are never going to end" but then I go "oh my GOD I"ve been pregnant for 37 weeks almost!? Where did that go!?" I still haven't fully comprehended that there's a real live baby in there :rofl:

Quite freaky isn't it!!!

I am having my baby next Friday and I still don't think it seems real! I had a scan the other day to check baby's position, and even then I couldn't quite make that connection that the baby on the screen was MY actual baby!

It's been such a wonderful journey and now it's almost over - and while I'm excited, I kind of wish time would stop. I find I catch sight of myself in the reflection of a shop window and I'm still a little shocked at this big bump - keep wondering where it came from all of a sudden!

Funny you say that, i was in Tesco yesterday and caught a glimpse of this pregnant woman in the window.....double take......THAT'S ME!!!

Good luck for next Friday!!!!

Well i only moved over today and i cant believe im here already!

I only have a few days left and every day now I have a reality check moment!! I suddenly realsie that a week from now - I'll probably be holding my baby :shock:

I do forsure!

:blush: I have my good days and bad days. This week I am havign problems coping with the huge amounts of changes taking place once my little man comes and I feel a bit selfish....I wonder if DH and I will hug as much when he come, whether DH and I will go to and watch movies as much as we do now, and whether I will ever leave the house? kind of selfish, but right now I have no answers to why I am feeling this way....

Other times I think how stoked I am to hold him in my arms and take care of him and love him unconditionally for the rest of my life.

Such an emotional rollercoaster!!!! I however, would not trade it for the world.
YAY for the third tri!!

Totally agree honey, i'm 29weeks saturday and the fact that i'm pregnant is still a shock, had no idea it would happen so quick, dont get me wrong i expected years of heartache with my PCOS to then 4months latter have a CB Digi say those MAGIC WORDS.

And now in respect that a 37week baby is considered full term, that does mean that in 9weeks i could give birth, but i have a feeling after Squiggle's stubborness of the 3/4d scan thats she will pitch up later
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->