Does anyone else sometimes forget that they're pregnant? & then get a big shock

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
I sometimes forget like this morning in bed i was trying to get comfortable & was about to lay on my tummy then thought 'ohh no i cant do that' then it hit me that was having a baby & i was like 'omg my lil baby is actually growing inside me now' i keep having lil thoughts like that.

It all seems so sureal like its not happening sometimes, i just can't wait until the day i can write my birth story & the day i can give other mums to be tips on labour ect.

:cloud9:

x

Hee hee - I know exactly what you mean! I often forget that 1) I'm pregnant in the first place, and 2)It means we'll have a baby at the end of all this! :happydance:

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I get completely absorbed in a job I'm doing and then after a while I happen to look down and think "Oooh look, I'm pregnant...how exciting!"

OH and I keep coming out with things like, "Wow, there's going to be an actual, real baby...there IS an actual real baby, here with us now! Wow!" We sound like a right pair of eejits but it's lovely!

Lx

I woke up this morning lying almost on my tummy and jumped up in horror coz I was quite comfortable and totally forgot that there's a baby getting squashed in there! I then proceeded to stroke my tummy and apologize profusely to my son as I have no idea how long I had slept like that!

I actually havnt yet not for more than a few seconds anyway . I have near slept on my tum but have a wedge cushion for the bump so its harder to roll over on it,.

I woke up this morning lying almost on my tummy and jumped up in horror coz I was quite comfortable and totally forgot that there's a baby getting squashed in there! I then proceeded to stroke my tummy and apologize profusely to my son as I have no idea how long I had slept like that!

hhahha i do that too x

Me too!!

i was washing my car yesterday and I stretched to th roof to clean a bit and banged my bump on the window of the car, I had forgotten it was there and "in the way"!!! I was rubbing and apologising too!!!!
:rofl:

It is kind of surreal I can never get my head around how big the baby gets it just seems so amazing

I just forgot that I can't fit through the gap between the toilet door and the dryer at work. I opened the toilet door right onto my bump! So sorry lil man, mummy will try to remember for next time.x.

I usually forget when I am busy, but I got most freaked out in the early stages of pregnancy, OMG OMG I am having a baby! So many questions, I have calmed down a bit now and have got used to the idea, but I have to prompt myself if I pick heavy things up or turn over in sleep, to be gentle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->