Does anyone else wake up each morning....

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
With (sometimes painful) gas? I don't just mean tooting along, heh...I mean full-out rumbling, raging painfully through your guts gas. It gave me quite a fright yesterday morning, as it was sitting right in my abdomen near where I know baby is.

meeeee. its so horrible. i had this yesterday evening i was sooo scared i realy thought something bad was happening :( hope that i never get it again x

I get this in the evening. It feels horrible and makes me feel even more sick and less interested in dinner. When it's painful I take wind-eeze (UK version) which is safe when you are pregnant. Perhaps you can ask your pharmacy if there is anything for bloating which is safe for you to use. I think Wind-eeze is the only one which is okay in the UK though, so double check before trying something.

Oh, I'm already taking enough medications, the gas I can deal with. Between having allergies, asthma, and no thyroid, and now prenatals and B6 for the ms, I don't think I need to add any more pills to my repertoire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->