Does anyone else ...

jenny25

Reaction score
Feel deflated ? By wanting something so bad and you can't get it? Feel like your not a full woman or feel you cant forfill your partners wish of becoming a father

today i feel like all of the above and sometimes think why bother why should i stay with the person cause i cant give him the one thing he wants more than anything :cry::cry::cry::cry:

your not alone i feel the same ive got a 15yr old son and me and my hubby has been trying for a baby 2gether for 14yr we fell pregnant last yr but ended in mc at 7weeks we had ivf due to problems in april this year we got pregnant first cycle i got to 16wks went to midwife to hear heartbeat but nothing got sent for a scan to be told baby had died at 13wks i was heartbroken i had to give birth on the 29th july its the hardest thing ive had to do, dont give up hope im sure itl happen some day for u

hun iam so sorry you are feeling like this:hugs:

thanks girls i have no idea why i am feeling like this today for the last year i have been coping but now i wanna give up x

we all have one of those days when we all want to give up, then we remember how happy it is when you hold a baby at the end. thats what keeps us going:hugs:

Yes sadly :cry: big hugs for you. It WILL happen!

Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok it's not yet the end :flower:

Hi Jenny, sorry you are feeling bad. I know how you feel, my partner has a son aged 12 with a woman he certainly didn't want to have a child with...and now I can't give him a child cos I keep having MC's. It's frustrating and sometimes depressing, but keep your hope, and keep strong, it will happen for you.
:hugs:

WAIT Jenny it that a +HPT on your ticker?

WOW just when ya thought- and then it happened AWESOME FOR YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->