does anyone ever feel like giving up?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mellybear123, Oct 8, 2013.

1. mellybear123

mellybear123 Active Member

Hi ladies,

I'm just feeling a bit like it will never happen.
    we are 22 and ttc for almost a year. Had 3 miscarrages and it just doesn't feel like its ever going to happen successfully.
    Since we have had a few angel babies we haven't had that many cycles to try but it i'm worries that when it does happen i'll constantly be worried about it going wrong after past experiences.

I want to be able to enjoy pregnancy but it just all seems like it will never go right and get our beautiful baby we want.

My lmp was 31st sept and I made the decision to not do any ovulation tests (or egg timers as my oh calls them lol) in case it is causing me to worry too much.

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Sorry about the rant just feeling a bit low.

Mellybear
    Xx

2. Hoping4peanut

Hoping4peanut Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about your losses. I have not been trying as long but even a short amount of time has caused me to feel exhausted and frustrated. I almost cried this morning when I got a bfn.

I can't imagine what you have gone through but I sympathize with you and have a small taste of the incredible dissapointment this process can make us go through. Sending love and support.

3. TOHARD2TRY

TOHARD2TRY Well-Known Member

Yes I feel the same way too!! After having needle in my hand yesterday it's kinda put me off having a baby! Don't give up, stop trying, and relax! Xx

4. PatienceBaby

PatienceBaby Member

Sorry for your losses. I think for many, myself included, the TTC process has not been a smooth one to say the least. But it can and will happen for you and when it does it will only be that much more sweeter! Stay hopefull!

5. tammym1974

tammym1974 Well-Known Member

Do I ever feel like giving up...Hell yes, I do. Will I ever give up...not likely until it's physically not possible to get pregnant.

I look at it this way...

This is what I say to myself every month to get me through this. And I'm 39 and have no kids, so I've said this many times to myself. "If it's meant to be, it will be." And I guess it's just not meant to be yet. If you think about it and think about that month that I was conceived...MANY, MANY, MANY moons ago...if it had been another egg that met up with another sperm...I wouldn't be me. There's must have been something special about that night. Someone, somewhere had a purpose for me and it was meant to be.

I just look at it this way...when it's my time...hopefully soon...I'm going to make the most amazing little "meant to be" there ever was!

Yes, it's hard month after month not getting pregnant...but hopefully in the end, it will all be worth it.

6. mellybear123

Thank you for all your answers.

I'm booked in for an ultrasound tomorrow to look into fertility problems.
    Everyone says if you don't try, it happens but once you want it its not possible to not try!!

I'm determined this month to keep away from ovulation tests and just enjoy it and see how it goes!

Since i'm on cd10 tomorrow i'm hoping to see a lovely little egg ready to be created into a person.

I hope this month is our month as will be amazing to see from egg to baby!!

thank you again to you all and good luck xx

7. mellybear123

Also, its so frustrating my work friend caught on her first cycle after implant out!

Tammym I like your theory. It will all be worth it for our little baby and will never forget our angel babies :)

xx