Does anyone get ovulation pain?

proud mummy!
Reaction score
Late yesterday afternoon i started to experience left sided pain. It is still there this morning. Uncomfortable to cough or sit up from a laying position. I had ovulation pain when ttc my son but that was 5 years ago and i didn't didn't put it in the notes section on ff. How long do you feel this pain fir before you ovulate or an obvious temp shift happens? My opks have been close to positive but not there yet. This is the first time i have got ovulation pain in the 4 months we've been ttc. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

I do usually the day I get my LH surge sometimes the next day as well some months its not as strong and I dont feel it, and other months its bad to where it hurts to move, it was more severe on clomid cycles.

I'm glad somebody else asked because I'm pretty sure I had it yesterday. It felt like somebody had needled me in the left ovary, only felt it on occasion though. Then had a little cramping going to bed last night. Nothing today though. Had a temp spike this morning but only the next couple of temperatures will tell if it's legit.

I do pretty much every month. Usually for 2-12 hours day of ovulation.

I'm having pretty bad ovulation pains now on my right side around the back though? I don't normally feel them this strong I'm hoping it's a good sign!

It's now day 3 of the pain BUT my cbafm has detected a peak and my temp is at it's lowest so hopefully Im ovulating today.

It's finally stopped. I hope it's because ive ovulated. We've never timed our bding better!

I don't get these every cycle, but on the cycles where I did I usually got O cramping the day before O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->