Does anyone have an Emmaljunga pram?

Jo1984

Proud Mam to Thomas
Reaction score
... What do you think of it?? Is it big & bulky?

I'm really tempted to buy one but I'm kind of torn between that & the M&P Pliko at the minute.

I love the look of the Emmaljunga prams & they look so cosy for baby but I'm also thinking of the practical things like putting it in the car which is why I'm also considering the Pliko too.......

Oh, and I'm only 5"3 and OH is 6"4 - So I need to consider that too.

I'm so confused with all those prams out there! Any help / opinions would be appreciated :)

Thanks xx

I bought an Emmajunga with my son (2nd hand from Ebay), and I really loved it, it was the most gorgeous pram ive had (and Ive had a few :wacko:), but so impractical :nope:. Its no good if you are in and out of the car, and your car will need a VERY BIG boot !,You will need muscles like Arnie to lift it in and out too. If you are a 'walker' however, then its fab. I ended up selling it to buy a Mamas & Papas pliko p3. xx

yep i have one deffo big and bulky! i cant lift it myself at all im a lightweight :lol:
im going to have to buy a stroller for on the side when getting on busses now because its just not ideal for travelling on busses really.. i love my pram though its gorgeous and glad i bought it :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->