Does anyone have this toy?

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Im currently looking up present options for LOs, and came across this:

https://www.fisher-price.com/img/product_shots/W9858-cruise-and-groove-ballapalooza-d-2.jpg

Its the Fisher-Price Cruise and Groove Ballapalooza, currently half price in Argos (still £50 though!!)

Does anyone have one? Think both Logan and Eric would like it, but dont know if its worth the money (it would be a joint present, Eric has enough stuff for his age so he could "grow into" this toy, Logan loves ball toys :haha: )

Cheers! :flower:

Its looks fab, if tori was younger id have snapped it up

That looks awesome! I wouldn't pay £100 but 50 for a jount prezzi is a good idea :)

Connors got it at fob's mum's house, he loves it xx

Do you think a 4 year old would like it? Logan loves stuff like it, but hes not gentle with toys sometimes, OH thinks it might break easily.

Rhio92, is it well made? :flower:

Tbh I wouldn't buy it for a 4 year old.

Yeah, it would mostly be for the 6 month old but he might play with it (Ive already bought him most of his pressies so this would be an extra so he could play with Eric) But hes not gentle with his toys so dont want it trashed as soon as its out of the box :haha:

That looks great. A little on the big side but it looks like they'll have fun :)

Wonder how sturdy it will be once it's up. it looks like a lot of bits to putt together and then annoying if it falls over!
My older ones had a small marble run from galt when they were younger and loved it. I'm a bit tempted with this big one for next year.

That looks awesome wish they had this when mine was younger lol

Somewhere had this for 25 can't remember if it was amazon or a tesco glitch. Argos has 3 for 2 atm tho.

Do you think a 4 year old would like it? Logan loves stuff like it, but hes not gentle with toys sometimes, OH thinks it might break easily.

I took my (at the time 1.5mth) DD toy shopping in June and she chose the more "grown-up" version of this called "Marbulous" or "Marble Run" you can pick up a 27pc-250pc from £8-34. She loves it (now 2). She tries to build the tracks herself out of 8 or 9 pieces, or gets me to do the full thing.

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/713RRlGb11L._SL1102_.jpg

I took my (at the time 1.5mth) DD toy shopping in June and she chose the more "grown-up" version of this called "Marbulous" or "Marble Run" you can pick up a 27pc-250pc from £8-34. She loves it (now 2). She tries to build the tracks herself out of 8 or 9 pieces, or gets me to do the full thing.

Now THAT wins me over! :haha:

OMG those marbles look AMAZING! :haha:

OH is not convinced sadly, thinks Logan would prefer a bike, but Ive not got anything big for Eric yet, so Im still considering it :haha:

I worked in a toy shop and we had a demo of these... I cannot tell you how much us employees played with this! :haha: :blush:

Our kids loved their marble run but i got fed up of building it only for them to lean against it and it fall over :( It ended up in the charity bag.

I'm pretty sure Chris77 has it for her little boy x looks fab but a bit big x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"