Does anyone have vitiligo?

mumandco

Reaction score
My vitiligo has been prominent for years but it did start blending in with my skin colour.my worst area is my face :( but recently I'm starting to get patches of it on my arms.it's also coming back on my face. I hate it. I don't know anyone else who suffers with this. I know it's not life threatening or anything but it still gets me down

Didn't want to r&r :hugs: has the doctor said anything? Any treatment?

Cx

I havent seen the dr about it for years well since I was told what It was probably about 14 years ago, I was just told to deal with it basically and use thick make up to cover it,I'm not the make up kind of girl really well not day to day anyway.

Thanks for not r&r x x

Vitiligo is a skin disease. It is characterized by the loss of cells (melanocites) which produce the pigmentation of the skin. As a result,white spots appear in different areas of the body.

Melagenina Plus is capable of achieving the reversion of the severe cases of vitiligo because it potentiates, in intensity and duration, the stimulating effect of the skin pigmentation as a result of the addition of calcium to melagenina. Calcium is an essential activator in the process of cell reproduction and melanic synthesis.

it runs in my family and yesterday i found a patch on my arm so it seems to be starting in me now - my nan and auntie both have it on their face and have prescription foundation to use and it covers it completely - have you tried that? its a very light layer of foundation that might be good for you (im not the make up type either so i know what you mean) x

I watched a docu on a woman who got accupuncture done in order to see if it would help, and the patchges on her face went from being VERY noicable to barely visible at all after a very short time. She continued doing it and after a while she only had one small patch that was noticable on her forehead and she could cover it with her hair.

I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but perhaps worth a shot? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->