Does anyone know much about the Ramzi theory for predicting gender?

jodiejodie

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the Ramzi theory for predicting gender off a 6-8 weeks scan?? I read a cool article that talks about a study they did and how this theory has been 100% accurate over a 10 year study for a sonographer in Canada. I went back and checked my daughters early scan and it was right for her...and for 4 other ones of friends I looked at. https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

Wow that's really interesting. I don't have an early scan pic to try it otherwise I would :)

How are you meant to know where the placenta is? I had a scan at 6+1 and have no idea where it is lol

Yay! My scan is next week. I'm going to ask which side the placenta is on! :D

I got mine done at 8 weeks but how can I tell from the pic what side the placenta is on?

My placenta is on the left and they say I'm having a boy according to his theory mine should be a girl :).

My placenta is on the left and they say I'm having a boy according to his theory mine should be a girl :).

Was you ultrasound transvaginal or outside? Tranavaginal is the same as inside and if you had outside ultrasound then its a mirror image.

How are you meant to know where the placenta is? I had a scan at 6+1 and have no idea where it is lol

Ive been researching and where baby is should be the same as the placenta from 6-8 weeks. After that its no longer accurate.

Probably just baby brain but im confused haha..i had this scan at around 7-8 weeks and it was done abdominally..what side would the placenta be?

Attachments

• TC_2.jpg
    TC_2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 14
Probably just baby brain but im confused haha..i had this scan at around 7-8 weeks and it was done abdominally..what side would the placenta be?

It is confusing. But looks like the placenta is on the right side but since it is abdominal you have to switch sides so youre having a girl.

but Id ask your dr next time you go in to see what side the placenta was located in your scan.

I asked with my early scan and she told me mine was pretty much center. She said it may be just slightly to the left. She was keeping a personal list to see if this theory worked, and said she'd put me on the girl side or unknown (for center). At 13 weeks a different tech said in her opinion I am having a girl (nub / skull I think), but it's not for sure...guess I have to wait till the next one in 5 weeks for a definite answer

Can you tell which side the placenta is on in my 8 week scan x

Attachments

• 8 week scan.jpg
    8 week scan.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
When I talked to my ultrasound tech she said there is no placenta yet until passed 8 weeks. Just a yolk sac that turns into the placenta. :/

Hi all,

Can anyone guess mine based on 8 week scan please??

Attachments

• Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi all,

Is it a regular ultrasound or transvaginal? It is a regular ultrasound its opposite direction. ..so baby is on the left so in reality the right...right side is boy.

hi

thanks for the guess. Its abdominal scan. Its pretty confusing to see where the placenta is located. I was said i have my placenta at the very back. Lol dont exactly know what it meant though.

Hi all,

Is it a regular ultrasound or transvaginal? It is a regular ultrasound its opposite direction. ..so baby is on the left so in reality the right...right side is boy.

That means I'm having a girl?!
Here's baby at 8&4
On an abdo scan, so that means the picture is flipped?
https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/null-37.jpg

You can see placenta more towards the right on the photo,
So as it was abdo, the picture was flipped... So placenta is actually on the left? Meaning girl?

Do I have that right?

That means I'm having a girl?!
Here's baby at 8&4
On an abdo scan, so that means the picture is flipped?
https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/null-37.jpg

You can see placenta more towards the right on the photo,
So as it was abdo, the picture was flipped... So placenta is actually on the left? Meaning girl?

Do I have that right?

Yes if its abdominally then you have to flip so should be a girl. How far along are you? Its most accurate between 6-8 weeks.

That picture was 8&4.

Here's the same pregnancy at 7&1
This was an internal scan.
https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/null-32.jpg

So it's all on the left.
Can't see the placenta... But everything is on the left.

Excited to find out if this was right for me now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->