Does anyone know the reason for 14 +OPK's but -HPT's??

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Posting this on behalf of someone else on the board, as the last thread didn't have that many replies and I'm so confused and trying to offer some advice!

So she had her LMP on 18th October and then 10 days later took her first OPK which was positive but then has had positive OPK's everyday since, so 14 in total now all blazing positives, she has taken HPT and it came back negative.

She has used OPK's a lot and has not had this happen before in her previous cycles and she has pretty regular cycles. So I was thinking its unlikely to be PCOS.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any advice please on what could be going on?

Thanks in advance:flower:

Its not unlikely to be PCOS. There's every chance she has markers of the cystic ovaries but not the actual syndrome. A Blood test can give her some answers <3

Thanks for your reply, what does it mean that she has the markers but not the actual syndrome?

All these OPK's were from the same batch so I've wondered if it's a dud batch so she's going to dip one in water and see what happens!

X

Good idea!

Well, I have PCO - so no high testosterone levels but lumpy cystic ovaries lol. I dont get days on end with positive opks either, I get ririduclously long cycles where my body forgets its job!

Try the water test and tell her to get her blood level checked xx

Good idea!

Well, I have PCO - so no high testosterone levels but lumpy cystic ovaries lol. I dont get days on end with positive opks either, I get ririduclously long cycles where my body forgets its job!

Try the water test and tell her to get her blood level checked xx

Thanks so much for explaining that for me, I will pass the message on.

Wishing you all the luck in the world on your journey xxx:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->