Does anyone know(TMI)...

Doingit4us

Reaction score
I have a two questions.

1) How accurate are dollar store HPT?

2) Those that check your CP, what is yours usually like right before AF?

My AF is due either the 5th or 6th. I'm usually super dry, but since O'd I have had really white creamy CM. Over the last couple of days it has changed to more of a wet consistency. Thought my AF came early the other day. I have been checking my cervix and it has gone from low/soft, high/hard and today & yesterday it is high and soft. I have googled and researched to the point of screaming. I took my first CB on Mon, BFN and I took a dollar store hpt last night and this morning both BFN. My bbs are so swollen. Today when I got home I noticed my nippled had came out of the bra. My veins on my right boob are popping out( not just darkening) My nipples are super sensitive. I started cramping yesterday although I think it might just be gas..lol Anybody have any thoughts?

I have a two questions.

My AF is due either the 5th or 6th. I'm usually super dry, but since O'd I have had really white creamy CM. Over the last couple of days it has changed to more of a wet consistency. Thought my AF came early the other day. I have been checking my cervix and it has gone from low/soft, high/hard and today & yesterday it is high and soft. I have googled and researched to the point of screaming. I took my first CB on Mon, BFN and I took a dollar store hpt last night and this morning both BFN. My bbs are so swollen. Today when I got home I noticed my nippled had came out of the bra. My veins on my right boob are popping out( not just darkening) My nipples are super sensitive. I started cramping yesterday although I think it might just be gas..lol Anybody have any thoughts?

hmmm, when did you ovulate?

I think dollar store HTPs are 100miu... depending on the brand of course.

I have a two questions.

hmmm, when did you ovulate?

I think Fri, 21 May or Sat 22 May. I say that because I was using an opk and it was negative when I tested on Thurs morning, but I noticed a huge increase in CM Thurs evening and took another one and got a light line. The box says it doesn't count as positive unless it's as dark or darker than the control line. It also says I will ovulate within 24-48 hrs after recieving a positive. I took another one Friday, morning and it was positive. Either I O'd on Friday, Sat or heck even Sun. I honestly don't know for sure.

awwww hun i kno howu feel im exactly the same here drivin myself mad!!!

dunno about the dollar store cheapies..... even though I use them.

As for the symptoms.... they definitly sound reassuring!

my cervix is high and never high before af and hard. I am 2 days late. I cant even feel my cervix. and I have clumpy white CM. I have headaches for a week straight and my boobs are sore and abs are sore and alittle butterfly like flutters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->