Does anyone know what a fibrin clot is? (quite graphic post)

louley

Reaction score
Yesterday i was released from hospital having suffered haemoraging from my 3rd miscarriage, my last scan showed i still had 13mm of thickening of my womb to pass, since ive got home i have continued to bleed but thankfully no where near as bad, it did begin to increase a bit this evening and about an hour ago i passed another large clot, because of what happened previously i felt i needed to check the clot n realised it was not like a normal one soft n just bloody but it was shaped more like a stool and was very firm with bits tissue like coating, having checked the net the closest info i could get to what this was was a dr replying to someone else's post saying it sounded like a fibrin clot, now im buggared if i can find out what that is.......any clues?
sorry for being so graphic
xx

not to sure myself but im not that botherd by graphic things so did quick google image search just searching fibrin clot you dont seem to get a great deal so try searching in google images for vaginal fibrin clot, there are quite a few pics there whichc you could compare to and see if you had the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->