Does anyone know what the Cambridge diet stuff tastes like?

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
I was on the lipotrim diet for a while which is shakes & soups & they were discustin! x

The bars are nice. Out the soups don't even bother with cheese and broccoli, im heaving just thinking about it! The shakes were alright though

The shakes are really yummy (my fave are choc,butterscotch,vanilla and toffee/walnut, the bars are yummy.Im not that keen on the porridge (but its very filling so handy to get) the broccoli/cheese soup is minging BUT the veg,chicken n mushroom are yum and leek/potatoe one is nice.
Like any other food i suppose-all down to your own taste but i could see me living of these for life sometimes!

ohh i loved the shakes!! hated choc orange, it felt like i was swallowing glass =/ i loved the oriental soup and tomoto soup lol

Nicer than the Lipotrim ones, promise! And the bars are actually edible too - bonus!

all the shakes and soups and bars are nice and they also do porridge too which is the most popular thing that they sell!

as for cheese and broccoli it is being discontinued now so wont be being sold much longer

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"