Does anyone LO's have Organix for breakfast?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I give my LO organic food...iv heard Hipp cereals are not very nice...has anyone tried Organix? Is it the same? x

I've not tried the Hipp cereal but have used the Organix apple and raspberry and LO loved it, am trying the Heinz cereals although not organic. Ruby eats anything though and I mean anything.

Well lets hope he prefers the baby cereals compared to the rusk...:sick:

Im going to have to eat the rusks for him...i even tried giving them him in milk for breakfast but i felt like i was torturing him!...we ended up having yogurt! xx

yeh the rusks are just like horrible soft biscuits, summer does eat strange things tho so dont blame me if he doesnt like it lol!

yeh the rusks are just like horrible soft biscuits, summer does eat strange things tho so dont blame me if he doesnt like it lol!

Lol..if its anything like the rusks i won't be impressed!!

Its trial and error i guess! xx

I've not tried the Hipp cereal but have used the Organix apple and raspberry and LO loved it, am trying the Heinz cereals although not organic. Ruby eats anything though and I mean anything.

My Ruby is the same, she will eat anything too! :rofl:

Well good news...he loved it :happydance: ThankGod xx

Bethanie used to love hipp cereals (hipp-a-bisc I think they're called) but after buying them a few times, I realised that Weetabix was as good, but also cheaper. Organix do lovely stuff as well, I buy their fruit pots and all their little snacks and they seem really nice.

I was going to buy the Hipp a biscs but i can't bloody find them anywhere! xx

I give Caitlyn a jar of Hipp Creamed Porridge for breakfast. Mmmmmmmmmm

Iv got that in my cupboard...and it looks really nice...i could eat all this baby food myself!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->