Does anyone take b6 for sickness

emma4g63

Reaction score
Iv been reading online it can be good and it says to take 25mg
Has anyone taken it

I’m really struggling I’m wearing sick bands taking ginger capsules and forcing food little and often as it’s terrible on empty stomach but the nausea is driving me mad

In following because I too am looking for something a little stronger to help with the nausea! I usually take Zofran during my pregnancies but I won’t be seeing a doctor this time until 10 weeks along so I won’t be able to get that prescription :(

I’m taking per doctors orders and it helps. It’s a cumulative effect she said. And I haven’t been taking it long but it’s starting to help.

I’m taking per doctors orders and it helps. It’s a cumulative effect she said. And I haven’t been taking it long but it’s starting to help.
How much do you take ???

I’m hoping it helps as I’m miserable

Yep I’ve been taking it every day for the past 8 weeks. I’m still terribly sick so not sure how effective it is for me but I keep taking it incase it is doing something haha

How much do you take ???

I’m hoping it helps as I’m miserable

Doctor said 25mg 4 times a day. But all I could get was 100mg. She said it would be okay to cut them in half and take 50mg twice a day.

Thankyou ladies I’m going to give it a go

I took them and didn't help me. The only thing that took the feeling away was eating carbs and crisps little and often. I feel so sorry for you because I didn't Cope well with constant nausea. Hang on in there. It does pass xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->