does anyone use persil non bio? i have a dumb question

xcharx

Reaction score
:hi: ladies!!
Does anyone use persil non bio (the blue box) & if you do does it make soap bubbles in the washing machine??
Because I think my washing machine is broken because no bubbles are being made but my friend just said it might be because I'm using non bio...
I've already rang currys to come & look at it so I'm gna feel really silly if its the washing powder :haha: the washing machine is only 2 months old

X

I don't notice many bubbles with ours either, so I changed brand and its the same. I wonder if it is because it's non bio as we used to get bubbles. The clothes come out clean so it must be doing its job!

Both my washing powders (bio & non bio) dont make much bubbles :shrug:

My washing machine is fully automatic/ side loading. The only time I got bubbles is when I used the detergent for the semi automatic (top loading) washing machines by mistake

we didnt get many bubbles..
ive stopped using non bio now & use soap nuts so we have no bubbles now. X

I use persil or fairy non bio liquid and only get loads of bubbles if I do a small load and accidentally put too much detergent in. Whether you live in a hard or soft water area can also be a factor, if you've soft water you'll probably get more suds/lather x

God I fell silly lol ima put it straight into the drum &see what happens x

i hate powder so use liquid and get loads of bubbles

i hate powder so use liquid and get loads of bubbles

Do they do liquid that's the same as the powder? I'm using the fairy non bio powder & then fabric conditioner that's liquid? X

Ooh ok thanks.. ill try that :) do you still put it in the draw or into the drum x

I always thought it depended on how dirty the washing was and what sort of water area you lived in. I use non-bio on occasion, and sometimes it bubbles, sometimes it doesn't depending on how much I put in and how dirty the load is.

not much bubbles if i overload the washing! the less washing the more bubbles i find, i use persil or fairy non bio xx

My next door neighbour is a washer repair man, he said powders and liquids are designed to not have many bubbles, they just make the water look soapy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"