does anyone watch mums on youtube?

catty

Reaction score
Iv become obsessed with watching mums on youtube and I love the 'day in the life' videos.
There are two particular people I love watching (unsure if im allowed to name?)
One is 21 with 4 kids!! Breastfed them all until they were over 1, I love watching her videos.
another is a british mum who does alot of food hauls and I love watching her 'country' style life.

anyway the other day I realised I was speaking out my entire day as if I had a camera on me - ahhh! Glad noone actually has to watch what I do, dont think it would be too exciting haha

I watch

Saconne jolys https://www.youtube.com/user/LeFloofTV

and

hannah maggs https://www.youtube.com/user/alittlebeautyvlog

I watch

Saconne jolys https://www.youtube.com/user/LeFloofTV

and

hannah maggs https://www.youtube.com/user/alittlebeautyvlog

oh I also watch anna, she just had another baby :) I will have a look at tthe 2nd link!

I watch Hannah, too! Mr G is adorable :cloud9:

I also watch

Louise- www.youtube.com/SprinkleOfGlitter
Shaytards- www.youtube.com/SHAYTARDS
The Nive Nulls- www.youtube.com/TheNiveNulls

Louise is mainly a beauty/haul type but she also does vlogs and vids with her GORGEOUS little girl. The Shaytards are a family who do daily vlogs of their life with their five children (Dad's (Shay) brother and sister also have youtube channels with their families, caseylavere and CarlieStylez- Mum (Colette) also does something called TheMomsView, too) The Nive Nulls do daily vlogs with their two LOs too) xxx

:thumbup: xxx

ETA: I also watch Ellie and Jared with their LO (their videos from the beginning with trying to conceive their LO are beautiful) - www.youtube.com/stylebyellie and daily bumps- www.youtube.com/DailyBumps

The ones I watch are Jesssfam - she is the one with 4 kids under 4

The witt family, the one who does food hauls etc

and lora and leyton - they have three young boys

I follow the Saccones on Instragram, their little girl is so stylish!

Iv become obsessed with watching mums on youtube and I love the 'day in the life' videos.
One is 21 with 4 kids!! Breastfed them all until they were over 1, I love watching her videos.
another is a british mum who does alot of food hauls and I love watching her 'country' style life.

anyway the other day I realised I was speaking out my entire day as if I had a camera on me - ahhh! Glad noone actually has to watch what I do, dont think it would be too exciting haha

Not sure if anyone posted it, but do you have a link for the 21 year old? That sounds interesting!

I also watch

Louise is mainly a beauty/haul type but she also does vlogs and vids with her GORGEOUS little girl. The Shaytards are a family who do daily vlogs of their life with their five children (Dad's (Shay) brother and sister also have youtube channels with their families, caseylavere and CarlieStylez- Mum (Colette) also does something called TheMomsView, too) The Nive Nulls do daily vlogs with their two LOs too) xxx

ETA: I also watch Ellie and Jared with their LO (their videos from the beginning with trying to conceive their LO are beautiful) - www.youtube.com/stylebyellie and daily bumps- www.youtube.com/DailyBumps

I watch all of these too! x

Not sure if anyone posted it, but do you have a link for the 21 year old? That sounds interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GabeandJesss
hope that works x

I was the Saccone Jolys and Hannah Maggs! DollyBowBow i like watching too, she's beauty/fashion but recently got pregnant so there hopefully will be more baby ones.

I also watch

I watch all of these too! x
I watch these ones to. Caseylaveres wife has a channel to heykayli which is good and shes having a baby this week. Shaytards is good, they are so funny.

I watched one lady once, she just had a baby girl, can't remember her name at all... Will try find it x

Bex84 said:
I watch these ones to. Caseylaveres wife has a channel to heykayli which is good and shes having a baby this week. Shaytards is good, they are so funny.

She's having her C section tomorrow isn't she? :happydance:

I'm excited to know what they're naming him.

I adore The Shaytards, such an incredible family, watched them for a few years and it's amazing to see the kids grow up xxx

I have been watching lucy eades videos since she was pregnaht with her eldest so 5/6 yeara now.

Bex84 said:

She's having her C section tomorrow isn't she? :happydance:

I'm excited to know what they're naming him.

I adore The Shaytards, such an incredible family, watched them for a few years and it's amazing to see the kids grow up xxx

yes I think so, the whole family seem to have really sweet and well mannered children. I am looking forward to see what they are naming him to :) and wow did kayli get some great stuff for her baby shower.

Bex84 said:
yes I think so, the whole family seem to have really sweet and well mannered children. I am looking forward to see what they are naming him to :) and wow did kayli get some great stuff for her baby shower.

I know!!! She was completely spoiled, so good! Some of the things were soooo expensive too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->