does anyone watch mums on youtube?

I watch quite a few my fave though is the Witt family and katie & baby

Xx

I watch LoraandLayton and have done for over 3 years.

Lora is really sweet, 90% of the time she replies to comments and is super nice :)

Another one who I've watched for years is sprinkleofglitter love her! And she's not a mum but zoella

And also love dolly bow bow... She lives down the road from me funnily enough lol x

Another one who I've watched for years is sprinkleofglitter love her! And she's not a mum but zoella

And also love dolly bow bow... She lives down the road from me funnily enough lol x

Love Zoe! I'm subscribed to all the British youtubers, laaaaav it! xxx

I've watched umbumgo for over 3 years now i love her vlogs about her life and her 6 children think she is very down to earth. I also started watching itsjudyslife she has a little girl and recently gave birth to twin girls x

I watch Anna saccone, the witt family, gabeandjesss and that's it I think :)

Am I the only one who loves to watch fridge tour videos? Its how I found the Witt family.

I love them too!
I watch all of what everyone has already said and just found a girl recently called Kerry Dyer I think who is from the UK and she has a little girl and also does food hauls

I'm obsessed with YouTube and follow so many youtubers haha.

But the only Mum I watch is Louise (sprinkleofglitter) her little girl is adorable!

I love the SacconeJolys! & Louise (Sprinkleofglitter)
Also watch WhatsUpMoms - which is American but pretty cool. & WhatsUpElle
Bubzbeauty/vlogs she's currently pregnant
Hannah Maggs
ItsMommysLife
Samantha Schuerman (theschuermanshow)

and she isn't a Mum but I love Fleurdeforce & her vlogs (Fleurdevlog) she has the cutest springer spaniels!

Just discovered youngmummy2b (or 2be not sure) if anyone wants to follow her. She does day in the life, grocery videos, food videos, baby clothes hauls etc.

Another Fleur De Force fan here, watched her for years. I think BabyDeForce would be a rather cool channel when that time comes round for her :thumbup:

I will definitely check some of these out tonight!
The attraction for me is just seeing people live their normal lives and I can maybe get some tips on meals they make for their baby, activities they do and just like watching what they get upto.
I also like watching fridge tours! You can pick up some good money saving tips also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->