Does anyone wish they had a bigger bump??

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
Now I'm so close to the end I feel sad that my bump hasn't grown huge, I always thought I'd be massive by now but my bump is still pretty tiny! I know I should be grateful that I'm not really uncomfy etc but I somehow feel like I'm missing out in a way and I can't help feeling jealous of anyone with a lovely big baby bump. :shrug:

Anyone else??

Oh here's my latest bump pic (38+2)
IMG_0524.jpg

I do hear where youre coming from chick, Ive had people ask if Im even expecting over the last few weeks...

Although I still have a bit to go I have a feeling my bump wont be huge, but at the end of the day as long as LO is healthy thats all that matters. With it coming up to warmer weather (hopefully!) I think I will be glad.

Also just think of it this way, or like I am, surely there is less to have to shrink back?! :haha:

:flower: x

you have a ovely neet bump i was nice and neet with my first but this time i have balloned its not nice when you get big believe me :-( i would rather have the smaller bump i had with my son i get so much stretched ligament pain in my sides and stomach and get pelvic girdle pain from all the weight pulling down on my front and that is nasty and hurts sooo much i can never get comfy ever i havent been able to sit or lay comfy for months and its terrible on my back :-/
your not missing out hun you look great and youll will be more likely to get your pre pregs figure back sooner xx