does anyones little one have a 'nuby nibbler' ??

nanomey

Reaction score
just seen them for the first time.... looks good but does anyone have one/can rate it? :)

I bought one at trhe weekend. Evan had pear in it and sucked it for ages :) I thought it was great :thumbup:

I've got one but haven't really used yet as not sure what to put in it! :lol:

We have one and have tried banana (abit too messy, and easy enough to mush down)
and lo had mango in it yesterday and LOVED it. He suck all the juice out. So funny x

cool thanks ladies, gonna have to buy one - ty has just started grabbing things & putting everything in his mouth and is doing soooo well with his puree i think he'll love it! :)

I've got one, i havent used it yet but im going to buy some apples and put some chopped apple in it coz i need to get LO to drink plenty at mo...

Ive bought the asda version ready for when we start weaning. Looks the same as the nuby.

cherry toms were a winner with our LO, as were blackberries when she got older as the seeds stay inside (what a mess though, stained!)
they make great teething chompers, fill the net with an ice cube..

I bought one for LO and he didn't take it to it well. It took him a while to understand to hold onto the knob a certain way so he could eat the food inside. It's much easier for us to just give him food rather than in the nibbler.

I bought ones of these for my daughter when she was 5 months and found it a nightmare to clean after putting banana in it. I ending up finding it easier to give her soft food to hold and feed herself.

i had one and used it once, which was pretty unsucessful and never used it again. she did fine just holding the food and eating it normally. i wouldnt buy one again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->