Does baby still kick low.

kelly4

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am just over 26 weeks and I was wondereing if any of you ladies still had the baby kicking your knicker line. My baby feels so low and I keep expecting her to move up, but she is still there. With my previous pregnancies, the babies always seemed to be further up. Just wanted to see if any one else had this, thanks.

Sprout was transverse up until last week and I was still getting the odd kick really low but the majority were at belly button level.

It's only this week that he/she has moved to a more head down position (although still slightly sideways) and I'm getting rib kicks. I still feel them lower down though occasionally which my midwife has said is probably punches or headbutts

I get kicks in my pelvis quite frequently... but theyre head buts lol...

Same for me, getting kicked at the knicker line!

I get kicked/headbutted/punched/elbowed (you name it) right down low still. So low it actually feels like he's trying to fight his way through my cervix sometimes! :haha:

I did until about 28 or 29 weeks. Now I can def feel feet pushing up at the top of my bump since then. Don't worry, there's time for baby to turn!

Im 32+3 and my baby is still breech....i get kicks low down too, heres to hoping he turns soon....

I've been getting kicks up high and really down low like you have. The ones down low aren't as strong and feel like fluttering sometimes. I got a sono Wednesday and, to my surprise, she's head down. No idea what the fluttering and poking is down there! You're not alone!

My baby has been kicking/hitting low most of my pregnancy. Last week she was head-down, and I think she still is. I think she's actually elbowing me down there... or maybe her legs are all folded up and she's kicking me. But I still think that she is head-down.

My little'ns 'kicks' are only at knicker line (punches mainly as she's head down).

I get a few rolls up top when she's being cheeky & poking her bum out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->