Does child engagement in household tasks predict life skills and behaviour?

deannal

Reaction score
Hi all! Hopefully this is okay to post here! I know that this forum is primarily for pregnancy and babies, but hopefully there are some parents with some older children here! :)

I am looking for parents to participate in a new study!

Are you the parent or legal guardian of a child aged 6-12 years? If so, we would love to hear from you! La Trobe University is researching child engagement in household chores and how this may predict behaviour (Ethics approval: HEC20247). This anonymous online questionnaire should take approximately 15- to 20-minutes of your time.

For more information and to take part, visit: https://latrobe.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8nSTQiEVrPtbEVv

Thank you so much!

I will show this survey to my sister, I think she and her nephew will be happy to take it.

Unfortunately, I don't have children of that age. But one of my friends has a twelve-year-old child, and I think they will be happy to take this survey. I have another friend who recently decided to participate in the fosterplus.org program and take a fourteen-year-old child into her home. It seems to me that this is a very noble act, and not every person could do this. I will also send this survey to her; maybe they will be able to pass it. I would be very interested to know the results.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->