does everyone feel bh?

mod19

Reaction score
I'm having them, but can't feel them, if that makes any sense. When they hook me up to monitors at the Dr they tell me I'm having them. When I have my hands on my stomach I can feel my stomach getting tighter, but can't feel it in my stomach. Is that normal?

With my son I had BH throughout my last trimester and I could feel them so I thought good I'll know when I go into labor. Well when I went to the hospital to get induced they told me I was already in labor... I had no idea. Ended up not feeling ANY of my contractions, so maybe you could get lucky and just not have to feel it! :)

No, not everyone feels them. Some people don't notice them at all but most women get them. At least that's what Dr google told me! :)

Yeah I get them all the time but to me it just feels like a shortness of breath, doesn't hurt or anything xxx

I had to go into labor and delivery for something different. I was being monitored and didn't know till the next day I was having contractions. I would of never knew unless I read the discharge papers.

Mine aren't painful at all, but I do feel that my belly is tighter and it feels hard to the touch.

I've never felt any. I also went straight from waters breaking to intense contractions with DS so if I had any contractions prior to that I didn't feel them.

I didn't feel them when I was pregnant with dd. My belly would just tighten up. This time I've been feeling them since 23 weeks. They aren't painful but they are uncomfortable.

I've never felt any. I also went straight from waters breaking to intense contractions with DS so if I had any contractions prior to that I didn't feel them.

Me too! I never felt any with dd or this one so far. Right after my water broke I had terrible contractions and diameter very quickly! Daughter was out two hours after my water broke!! I was only 1cm when they checked me right before my water broke. It happened so fast!

I might have felt one the other day... Maybe? I'm not really sure. I've had a bunch of NSTs, and nobody has mentioned whether they're picking up BH. I'm assuming I'm having them and just not feeling them. Wouldn't it be nice if it meant less pain from real contractions? I'm not getting my hopes up, though!

It would be very nice! Kind of hoping that's the case!

I didn't feel them with DS, I haven't felt them so far with this pregnancy either.

I never felt them with my first baby. But this baby I've felt them since 20 weeks. Every pregnancy is different:)

In both my pregnancies, I started noticing them very early. I find it odd that some people don't notice them, but yes it is "normal" to not feel them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->