Does everything stink to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Noodles, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

I went out this afternoon for lunch with my husband. I'm just getting over a stomach bug and no matter where I went I could smell everything, plants, smoke, bleach, perfume etc. I was nearly sick when I smelt some coffee.

Is this just me?!?

2. groovyjem

groovyjem cautiously preg v nervous

my OH says my nose is up my own ass sometimes cos i can smell loads of stuff other people carnt ... iam like that stinks n everyone else is like what ......:rofl:

I thought it was just me :blush:

3. Mrs Dot

Mrs Dot Mummy to Harry

Some people have said on here that that was a sign of pregnancy! could you be? :hug:

4. Sarah S

Sarah S Active Member

:dust: sounds like you might be pregnant having a highten sence of seem is a symptom :happydance: hope you both are
    xxx:hug:

5. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

Could be an early symptom.

Fingers crossed xxx

6. groovyjem

groovyjem cautiously preg v nervous

unfortunately that wouldnt be a sign for me ... well a sign i could tell any difference with cos ive always been the same and it can be a real pain at times :hissy: ... oh i hope my nose doesnt get any more sensitive when i do get :bfp: that would be fun lol

but it was a lovely thought that it could have been a sign ... thank you for your good luck wishes tho but hopefully soon will come a :bfp:

:hug:

7. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

Thanks girls I have never heard of that one! It's only our 1st month of TTCing so I'm not expecting anything, but I shall know on Monday!

8. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

Ohhhh... the smell of coffee making me sick was the first symptom when i was pregnant :D :D :D

9. BunMum

BunMum Well-Known Member

The smell of my husbands lovely aftershave that I chose on our honeymoon made me sick when I was pregnant!

10. Crailly

Crailly Well-Known Member

Oh I hope that does not happen to me - I loooovvveeee the smell of my man's aftershave and cologne and shampoo etc.

11. Ilove

Ilove Guest

I ov'd today and I smelled what was cooking in our flat from down the road:laugh2: My husband calls it lady senses

12. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

My first month off the pill, in the 2WW, I was really sensitive to smells and tastes (putting anchovies on OH's half of the pizza nearly made me throw up!)

Did the same the other night (we don't eat pizza all the time, this was the first time after the sensitive one) and although I wasn't keen on the smell it wasn't as violent.

It is def a pregnancy symptom that some people have had, cos I looked it up after my experience. Good luck x

13. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

I reckon :bfp: is here for you!!