Does everything stink to anyone else?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I went out this afternoon for lunch with my husband. I'm just getting over a stomach bug and no matter where I went I could smell everything, plants, smoke, bleach, perfume etc. I was nearly sick when I smelt some coffee.

Is this just me?!?

my OH says my nose is up my own ass sometimes cos i can smell loads of stuff other people carnt ... iam like that stinks n everyone else is like what ......:rofl:

I thought it was just me :blush:

Some people have said on here that that was a sign of pregnancy! could you be? :hug:

:dust: sounds like you might be pregnant having a highten sence of seem is a symptom :happydance: hope you both are
xxx:hug:

Could be an early symptom.

Fingers crossed xxx

unfortunately that wouldnt be a sign for me ... well a sign i could tell any difference with cos ive always been the same and it can be a real pain at times :hissy: ... oh i hope my nose doesnt get any more sensitive when i do get :bfp: that would be fun lol

but it was a lovely thought that it could have been a sign ... thank you for your good luck wishes tho but hopefully soon will come a :bfp:

:hug:

Thanks girls I have never heard of that one! It's only our 1st month of TTCing so I'm not expecting anything, but I shall know on Monday!

Ohhhh... the smell of coffee making me sick was the first symptom when i was pregnant :D :D :D

The smell of my husbands lovely aftershave that I chose on our honeymoon made me sick when I was pregnant!

Oh I hope that does not happen to me - I loooovvveeee the smell of my man's aftershave and cologne and shampoo etc.

I ov'd today and I smelled what was cooking in our flat from down the road:laugh2: My husband calls it lady senses

My first month off the pill, in the 2WW, I was really sensitive to smells and tastes (putting anchovies on OH's half of the pizza nearly made me throw up!)

Did the same the other night (we don't eat pizza all the time, this was the first time after the sensitive one) and although I wasn't keen on the smell it wasn't as violent.

It is def a pregnancy symptom that some people have had, cos I looked it up after my experience. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->