Does FertilityFriend have it wrong?

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
FF pinpointed ovulation and im not sure its right. It says I Ovulated on CD12. I have never ovulated earlier than CD14 before. & the high temp on CD13 is likely inaccurate because it was taken later than normal and after waking up four timea through the night with the two kids.

I am thinking I actually ovulated on CD14 and im normally a slow riser after O

can I get aome opinions please?

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/2dce36

Attachments

• tmp_Screenshot_2014-03-16-11-44-26-1824186031.jpg
    tmp_Screenshot_2014-03-16-11-44-26-1824186031.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 13
I think it looks right as CD 12 as ovulation, all of the clear circles means that you're always taking your temp at different times so I'm not sure how accurate it is x

I know my work schedule is all over the place atm so its throwing off my accuracy for this cycle. I habe nevered O'd before CD14 though and continued to have EWCM which is unusual. I only have a 12 day LP , usually a 26-28 day cycle so if CD12 Really was O then illl only have a 24 day cycle this month which will be my shortest cycle ever

CD 12 def looks correct.to me :) as u can see, I'm a slow riser too for the most part. It looks like u just had a fall back rise 2dpo. And if FF wasn't correct, id say CD 15 but I'm pretty certain its got it right :) some cycles I O CD 12 and some cycle day 9. Ur chart looks good tho. Good luck! Tons of baby dust. I'm LOVING my chart this cycle so far (knock on wood). I'm praying cycle #10 will finally be it right before I'm scheduled to go in for my HSG. FX our temps keep going up!

Have u taken any new meds this cycle? Like vitamin B or anything?

No I haven't done anything ... if I Ovulated on CD12 then im out this month due to poor timing with our BDing. Its so hard to time it right with our busy schedule and the kids around.I thought I just had a fluke high temp still due to having loads of EWCM more than usual and that we would still have a chance on CD14 . and then I got my crosshairs today and I was like Oooooh no! I want it to be wrong.

This is our 6th month trying and due to the fact that we camt always BD constantly were thinking about investing in a fertility monitor because it seems something goes wrong every month .... sigh

UPDATE .. apparently it was wrong. I put todays temp in and it moved O to CD14 with solid ceosshairs not dotted

That's good. FF tried putting my C/H's at CD 14 this cycle too and changed itself about 3 times but I knew when I o'ed based on EVERYTHING else. I'm happy FF agrees w us both now. But so u know, FF isn't always right so if I were u, if u can fit it in, next cycle id try to BD at least once on CD 10 or 11 just incase. I O anywhere from CD 9-CD 12 so dh and I have to bd for like 6 days straight lol. We have been trying for 10 cycles with bding at the right time 6/10 of those cycles and nothing yet but they say a yr is the average time even for the most healthy couple. That's so not fair! Lol good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->