Does it HAVE to be muslin cloths?

MissTanya

Due on 23rd March 2010
Reaction score
I'm not really too sure why you need muslin cloths...but I am assuming it is just to wipe up icky stuff like snot, vomit and to clean little hands with... correct me if I am wrong?!! lol. :winkwink:

Anyhow, are muslin cloths made out of anything special? Can you use any piece of material for this? I found some cute cheap winnie face clothes for £1each and wondered if I purchased some of those if they would be a suitable replacement for muslin cloths?

Thanx! :flower:

Muslin clothes are cheaper than that hun. I think they are just handy and are also used for putting under the babies head when sleeping in case they are sick as it saves you having to wash the cot sheets every day. They can also be put over your clothes when burping or also to give you a little more modesty when breast feeding. They was really easily and take no time to dry.

You use whatever you feel most comfortable with, there is no right or wrong way.

i dont have any, i have burp sheets, wipes etc

Not sure how rough face towels are but i am sure they would work fine!

Never used them with any of mine :shrug:, just used bibs. xx

i swear by muslins from nanny experience, but everyone is different.

I wouldnt be without muslins, but everyones different. I used mine for burping, wiping up milk, modesty when feeding, their use is endless.

No you can use anything hun from face cloths to wipes to whatever really. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->