Does it look like I ovulated this month? Help appreciated.

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to charting. I have suggestive PCOS on R ovary. I stopped taking pill in May, had a period in July and then nothing until Nov 2nd and it wasnt ovulatory the last bleed. Been charting since 2nd Nov and day 29 I got a positive OPK and pain on my left side which I havent felt since starting the pill. My temp has dipped and risen but not got any confirmation from FF. Does it look promising please?

I think it looks good! I think they need 4 consecutive days of higher then baseline to pinpoint o.
My opk was positive the same day as yours, and my temps are sky high now but no crosshairs on fertility friend, probably after I do today's temp it will be though. Have you tried ovufriend? My chart on ovufriend got dotted crosshairs yesterday, so I think they will be solid after today's temp.

Thanks very much for your reply. I havent used ovufriend no. I hope my temps stay up as its the first time I have had a positive OPK which seems to have occured from my L side where there arent any cysts! Still got the odd twinge on that left side but my OPK's are negative now. Can we be buddy's seeing as we both ovulated on same day? :) Would like to keep track of how you get on. Fingers crossed for you!

Your chart looks great! FF should give you crosshairs tomorrow if you have another post-ov temp :)

Really? Ah brilliant. One problem though. I have to get up to work at 6 am tomorrow. Dont normally get up until 730. Is this going to pose a problem with accuracy?

Dont know about the charting question as im new to charting too but wanted to say good luck and hope you get your bfp!

I remember you from when i had DD, when your son came early. We were due at the same time!

:flower:

Thanks very much for your reply. I havent used ovufriend no. I hope my temps stay up as its the first time I have had a positive OPK which seems to have occured from my L side where there arent any cysts! Still got the odd twinge on that left side but my OPK's are negative now. Can we be buddy's seeing as we both ovulated on same day? :) Would like to keep track of how you get on. Fingers crossed for you!

Sure!!
If you have chance, set up an ovufriend account... it's free; and enter all of your data. I like having both. For some reason ovufriend gave me cross hairs today but ff didn't!
Here's my chart: https://ovufriend.com/graph/19f260f417a053239ce2ae9bb10dffb1

How do I share the ff one?

This was my first cycle using OPK, so I either ovulated later then the past couple cycles, or I may have a short luteal phase! We'll see what happens this weekend (based on previous cycles, AF should be due Sunday which would be 8 dpo I think).

GL to you too!!!

Hi ladies,
(37 TTC #1) Month 3 of trying for me, but first month using an ovulation kit. Started testing on CD7 as suggested. Had 3 low fertile days, then 14 high fertility days?! No peak yet and my period is due in 6 days. Am I to assume I didn't and won't ovulate this month? I'm on Fertility Friend and way past their estimated ovulation period. I'm cramping today, which seems a bit early. Confused and at a total loss.
Thanks!

Hey twiggy! Yes I remember you too! Hope you're well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"