Does it seem...

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
Of course we are on a TTC/Pregnancy/Parenting forum, but asides from here where you are hoping and expecting it, does it seem as though everyone is getting pregnant? I have heard of SIX pregnancies (outside this forum) in the past two weeks.
The latest one made me snap and break down crying. It was a girl I went to school with, and then later worked with. She is one of those people who you could tell what she was drinking the night before based on how she smelled and how hungover/still drunk she looked. She would sleep around and from what I know, she is currently not in a relationship.

I feel like I'm being punished for being responsible. (for those of you that have me on Facebook, you may have seen that sentence before :rofl:)
I have a co-worker who was telling me "when it's your time, it'll happen. Just be happy for her" As much as I know it was well intentioned, it didn't help.

:hug:

I haven't yet experienced this feeling of sadness and resentment, probably because I'm not ttc yet. I can totally understand though how someone like the girl you described getting pregant would upset you. I have noticed however that alot of people do seem to be getting or have recently been pg. The birth rate is supposed to have risen.

Wishing you lots of luck with you bfp :)

Aww Lea, I'm sorry. :( :hugs:

I do agree with you that pregnant women seem to be taking over the world, and I know you'll soon be one of them! And then you'll have me stalking you, obsessing over your baby dates etc. 'cause I'm WTT.

I know how frustrating it is when people attempt to be helpful but all they do is make things worse.
xx

I know exactly how u feel! It is sooo frustrating!! The only way to describe it is GGGRRRHHHHH!!!!!!!!
What really frustrates me is knowing people with kids who always said they didnt want children, and who fall pregnant when a guy sneezes on her (well it seems like its that easy for them!!!) but people like us who are responsible and are really wanting to be a mummy/daddy and would devote our life to a child/children are the ones who have problems/or are waiting.

I just have to keep thinking of the positives, that it will all be worth it in the end and me and OH will have a child and be a family, and it will be better for the child if we wait.

I wish it was as easy as it sounds though!
BTW your signature is so right "We are going to be trying soon, I just don't know when 'soon' is.."

only help I can offer is have a good scream. As strange as that may sound, makes me feel lots better!!!

xxxx

OOOh Yes ! Everyone else is breeding except me!
My friend is 6 months pregnant and she's really down about it 'cos they've only just got married and its all 'too soon'

Each day that goes by - for me - is "too late"
I hate putting it off - I'm ready NOW!!!

I can't look at newborn babies or pregant mums - I just get so upset that its not me...

Yup, nearly everyone I know is pregnant/has been pregnant.
I went to brook yesterday to get a pill and there was like 4 people I knew in there waiting for a pregnancy test. People my age are even ttc these days.
And the person I'm seeing is put off because he thinks I want a baby. NOW. I wouldn't mind if I did but blaah it's so depressing. I've scared a man away from me, when I haven't even mentioned baby's really.
xxx

my god, im so glad its not just me thinking this!
All my old school mates are either pregnant or have little ones and they all seem so happy.
Im breaking my back trying to get a degree, crying myself to sleep everyday because of how miserable everything is and i cant help but think... who is the idiot here? :(

I'm WTT, but I have a hard time seeing newborns and pregnant women. It's so not fair, I should have a baby or be pregnant now. I mean right NOW. I am just miserable without a baby. I feel like something is missing.

OMG i no exactly where u are coming from in like 1 week i found out one girl i went to school with (1 yr younger than me i might add) just had a beautiful baby boy and a few days before two other people i went to school with (one my age and the one he got pregnant 2yrs younger) just had a hansome baby boy i was like OMG what the hell is going on. and then today i found out sum one else i no just had a baby girl. a while a go some girl i no found out she was having twins. one in the summer had a baby boy. and one has 14 weeks to go tell she gives birth. My cousins girlfriend just had a baby girl too.. it is so depresing sometimes. i mean i no my time is coming. but what the hell is going on with all the people geting prego right now :( so i totally no how u feel :(

I know exactly how you feel Lea x (I did se your FB ststus & had a feeling thats what it was about)
I have 5 cousins who all have kids & they are such shitty parents its untrue none of them work it it drives me up the wall because heres me & DH we're married we have our own house & we both work hard yet we're in our 3rd month TTC & nothing, why does it have to be so bloody hard :cry:
It doesnt help that my sister fell pregnant within the 1st month of trying with both her girls so why isnt it that easy for me & DH x :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->