Does it sound like I'm pregnant?

brandyynicole

Reaction score
I live with my boyfriend so we have sex regularly. We're not exactly trying to have a baby but if it happens, we would be very happy. I started my period July 15th and it lasted until July 18th. It was a normal period for me -- heavy cramps, constant flow, etc. Then...on the night of July 28th when I went to the restroom to urinate, there ended up being light pink blood on the tissue paper when I wiped. It was a very small amount. Because of this & back pain that I had, I just assumed I was about to start my period again. It seemed normal to me seeing as how I've always had irregular periods. However, I never started. Then on August 7th when I went to urinate I wiped weird brown discharge so then again I assumed I was about to start my period. The following night I did just that but this period was totally different than any one I've ever had before! The first day was really light. Barely enough to fill up a pad. The next day was heavier, not too heavy though. Probably changed pads two times that day. The weird thing is...It was very...watery. I've never experienced this before. The next day when I pee'd it was clear but when I wiped it was red. The same thing has been happening for the past couple of days. As I said, I've just never had a period like this before, so I'm confused & curios. On top of all of that, my boobs feel much more full, I don't know if this is due to my period or not, but I've never noticed it during any of my other periods before. One last thing...*TMI* I usually only have a bowel movement every two days..but ever since the 28th. I've pretty much had to go every time that I urinate & urinate a lottttt. So basically...does it sound like I'm pregnant? I appreciate the help & opinions!:thumbup:

ALSO, for my latest period (August 7th) I've had absolutely no cramps! I normally always, always have cramps.

Hello. :hi: I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but the only way to be positive if you are pregnant or not is to take a test. I spotted with my first, and thought my period had started. I even wore a tampon for the first day -- whoops. Spotting and bleeding is more common than you think in the early months, so it is a possibility you could be pregnant. :)

I bought a test yesterday. Do I need to wait until the spotting stops to take it though? This is my first time dealing with any of this... Sorry.

I bought a test yesterday. Do I need to wait until the spotting stops to take it though? This is my first time dealing with any of this... Sorry.

No. I took a test while spotting, and I was pregnant at the time. I would take it. :thumbup:

I plan on taking it in the morning. I read that morning urine gives the most accurate results. Very nervous & excited. Don't want to get my hopes up though.. Will definitely share the results!

It would probably be accurate now as it's been over two weeks, do it today!! If you're pregnant there will be a line x

Lots of people tend to have negative tests though don't they? And still be pregnant?

Lots of people tend to have negative tests though don't they? And still be pregnant?

Sometimes yes. When I was pregnant with my DS, I did a pregnancy test which was negative, then had a little bleed and a month later I tested and I was pregnant and had been the previous month when I testede. I was 7-8 weeks pregnant when I found out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->