Does it sound like pregnancy?

Laylabee

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend of 3 years have been TTC for the last 8 months or so. I've started to lose hope & like lots of women, I kept 'thinking' I was pregnant. My period was due 2 days ago. We haven't had very much sex this month, maybe twice so I thought, it's probably not likely. I've started to get a pain in my right ovary today, I feel very vulnerable. My breasts are very tender, but they usually are around the end of the month. Also what I find makes me feel pregnant is that, the other day, I had chicken nuggets, they tasted freezer burnt. A milk, tasted sour but wasn't expired for 2 weeks. My French vanilla tasted sour and very very sweet. :nope:I've also been up 2 times last night to use the bathroom :sleep:and frequent urination throughout the day. I need some advice before I take a PT. please help!! Thanks :)

The cramps, sore boobs, frequent urination and tastebud change sounds promising as i have read... do a test as AF is late? babydust to you and hugs! <3

Me and my boyfriend of 3 years have been TTC for the last 8 months or so. I've started to lose hope & like lots of women, I kept 'thinking' I was pregnant. My period was due 2 days ago. We haven't had very much sex this month, maybe twice so I thought, it's probably not likely. I've started to get a pain in my right ovary today, I feel very vulnerable. My breasts are very tender, but they usually are around the end of the month. Also what I find makes me feel pregnant is that, the other day, I had chicken nuggets, they tasted freezer burnt. A milk, tasted sour but wasn't expired for 2 weeks. My French vanilla tasted sour and very very sweet. :nope:I've also been up 2 times last night to use the bathroom :sleep:and frequent urination throughout the day. I need some advice before I take a PT. please help!! Thanks :)

the tender breasts,frequent urination and different tasted are common pg symptoms. the one thing i have come to figure out over our 2 year TTC experience is "symptom spotting" will only make you think you have the symptoms. a month or two after we lost our little one i was convinced i was pregnant again beacuse i had all the sypmtoms. Then my Dr told me that women overthink things and overanalyze trick themselves into thinking they have all the symptoms when really its nothing lol hope this helps! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->