Does my ultrasound look ok?

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
Here's the picture from my ultrasound at 7 weeks! I'm 9 weeks now. Does this look normal? I'm asking because I have NO symtpms besides headaches and mood swings every now and then, occasional cramping. No nausea at all really or boob soreness that much. Suffered from a Mac in February so I'm skeptical. I've heard the heartbeat and I have a home Doppler just wondering if my ultrasound looks ok? Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_8804.jpg
    IMG_8804.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8805.jpg
    IMG_8805.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 78
It looks good to me! I never feel pregnant in the beginning. I'm a serial test taker, just to make sure. Lol.

Perfect!!!! Looks just like my ultrasounds at that point, and my babies are all born and healthy. :) I had NO symptoms in the first trimester with one of my pregnancies,... and with another pregnancy, I never got any symptoms the whole time. The pregnancy was a breeze, and that scared me! But like I said, perfect, healthy babies. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is just perfect with your pregnancy as well. :) And congrats on being at 9 weeks now!

Your ultrasound looks great :) Congratulations!

Yes, I'd say that's what mine looked like at 7 weeks. There's really not much to see at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->