Does the cat have autism?!

annanouska

Reaction score
*my son has epilepsy, spd and all be assessed for ASD when older so I'm not being nasty trying to bring a smile *

I did actually just sit here and utter to myself about the cats having ASD too :dohh: next door are extending, its a real inconvenience inconvenience to us with noise , dust, scaffolding overhanging our wall etc and lo is getting distressed. Now the two bengals have started. I've a toddler and two cats having meltdowns :wacko:

The cats don't make eye contact, they don't really like people but very attached to me and invade my personal space no boundaries too. They are very OCD and spend a disproportionate amount of time laying in the sun. As for food...they are very limited, purines dry only and gourmet pouches for wet. If i try and change it a little then que meltdown. Also they don't sleep, they can be a bit aggressive too and bit each other and chase each other. They lack any imaginative play, I've tried to engage them in chase the toy mouse but the play skills are not there.

Hope nobody is offended just having a bit of fun, not belittling autism at all as I know how challenging it is and like I said my son is ongoing assess,eats for it too x

Very funny, and absolutely no offence taken - (my daughter is currently being assessed)

:thumbup:

I don't believe any research is actually done on it, but there are very strong links, which is why someone wrote the book all cats have autism to help children understand their diagnoses.

I have actually heard comments about cats like that before

:dohh: right now I've got one cat "spinning" ( sure cats aren't meant to chase their tales :dohh: ) the other is running up and down the room screaming and as for the child he's lining up the cars....oh my days :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->