Does the maxi cosi isofix fit in a renault scenic?

Pixie M

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm covering old ground but OH has a scenic which was in the garage when we went to buy the car seat. It fits a treat in my car with or without the isofix base but as the scenic has underfloor storage, I'm not entirely sure it would work. :shrug:

Do any of you use the maxi cosi cabrio seat in a scenic? With or without the isofix base? Could you recommend a different seat that would work in his car?

Thanks in advance.

I have a scenic and the isofix base and it works really well. couldnt be without it. the car obviously has to be new enough to have th eisofix point in the car, Mine were hidden behind a little peice that velcroed on. Hope this helps x the little leg bit just sits on top of the flap for the storage, no probs. x

Here's a link to the Maxi Cosi website,it's a 'fit finder',type in your details and it will tell you if it fits properly x

https://www.maxi-cosi.com/maxicosi/carselector.aspx?language=gb-en

Thanks k8y, I'll see if we can find the points behind the seats. It's good to hear yours works well in there.

Thanks Mama Duck, I had a look on the website but it didn't say anything about his car.

Thanks again. x

did you find the points?

It's easy to find the isofix points, just run your fingers between the bit you sit on and the bit your back leans on......there will be two points that look like d shaped rings.....they're the isofix points........you might also notice tiny fabric tags near to seat edge by door that have "isofix" printed on them!

I dont think its the isofix itself you have an issue with its more how the base will sit with the underfloor storage?

If i remember rightly (havent put one in a scenic for a long time) you have to try and find a spot where the base is as far off the storage point as you can, because if you dont you wont be able to get it to sit in position correctly iykwim.

I finally remembered to look for the points and there they were, behind extra velcroed on bits! :thumbup:

Hooray! :happydance:

OH was very impressed that I found them as, when we ran our fingers inbetween the seat and the backs, there was nothing there and he was quite disappointed.

So thank you, thank you, thank you for pointing me in the right direction. :hugs:

no probs. I thought we didnt have them either, they are well hidden. we were looking onto getting it fitted aswel !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->