Does the outside matter??

ClaireNicole

Mom of 1 WTT for 2
Reaction score
I keep wanting the CUTEST nappys! But does the outside matter? Or is it the insert? Could you take a crappy outside and put the good insert in it and as long as it fit bubs well would it be okay?

cute nappies are all well and good but you want a nappy that performs well.

Cute nappies tend not to work well for us!
each baby is different though, it may well be a case of trial and error and see what works for you.

did you have any particular brands in mind?

Cuteness does not matter at all really unless you are looking for a particularly cute nappy and you would still need practical ones too. Cute nappies are great but anything that keeps the pee and poop in is a good nappy really.

I would get your nappies based on performance not cuteness, cos some nappies look good but just don't work - even those that appear to be so similar to others that do work....just wont work on certain babies

Im lucky that Ittis, WN, & BB all work fine for Izzy lol

It may be wise not to get too many in one brand partly because of how they may fit your LO and another thing which may sound silly but it can depend on which ones you like using as well as performance. My husband will only use totsbots two part nappies and hates our birth-to-potty pockets for no apparent reason and seems to make the poppers pop apart when putting them on (which has never happened when I use them). :shrug: Men!?!

i would say the outside does not matter at all , as i find i don't even see it all that often due to clothes. i went for the pop in nappies, which are not that exciting on the outside compared to some fantastic patterns and colours i have seen as they are kind of muted pastelly shades. but the perform very well for us which is more important than looking pretty i think.

Well seeing as i sold all of my "cute" nappies i would def say it doesn't matter. I've still got some ittis, BBs and 1 WN but the rest of my stash is now stretchies and flip wraps as the work best for us xx

Cute nappies are only good for me when she has dresses and baby legs on! otherwise they are a waste under jeggings! :(

My nighttime nappies are the most faded bobbled ugly nappies in the world and they work amazingly :rofl:

I am trying some of all of them I think!!!!! We'll find what we like best for LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->