does the style of an amber necklace affect the results?

wispa86

2 Boys and a Bump
Reaction score
im looking into getting Ben a teething necklace but its so confusing!

on the site i found they start at £9 and go all the way up to £39.

https://www.babyteethingnecklace.co.uk/?gclid=COXZ4syq4p8CFRpBlAodNBwQGw

if i buy a £9 will it not work as well as the £39 or is it just because the £39 looks nicer?!

does the colour matter?
the only one that says the colour affects it, is the green one because apparently that is more powerful???

Thanks xx

the colour matters, the lighter the better i beleive. A lot of places are discontinuing there cherry ambers etc.

The stone though, i'm not sure they matter, some are rougher (chipstone) and then you can get smoother more polished ones nuggets, beans etc :hugs:

P.S you will also pay more the lighter the stone because they are rare.

Emma has a multicoloured one (looks kinda like some of the 14pound necklaces on that site) and it seems to be working well- although I can't say we've compared it to other styles/colours. I just bought a cheap one since I was a little skeptical but she's been much happier since starting to wear it.

They say the lighter/milkier colors work better BUT that they all work really well. Hayden's is 4 colors, one is kinda light and one is milky the other 2 are darker. I really can't imagine an all milky one working any better for him, he has no teething symptoms, isn't in pain, I LOVE ours. I do prefer the rounded beads, I think they look nicer but I also think it's more surface against the skin compared to the chip looking ones.

My LO has a multi anklet, roughchip, it was £3.99 + £1p&p and came in a little pouch, it's gorgeous!! I heard the paler the better, but this has a fair few pale pieces in anyway, and thought it looked cooler for my little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->