Does the water trick really wash evaps away ?

Sweetpanda87

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am wondering if putting a few drops of water on a dried test will truly wash an evap away. I have had a colored evap after 30 minutes, very convincing but it stayed. BFP or not ..? Is it accurate ?

Honestly I wouldn't trust that. Not sure where they came up with the idea. Instead just watch your test in time frame . If pregnant line should show up then. I've seen ladies do that on a different site and they ended up being evaps that didnt wash away.
If unsure take another test.

Good luck❤

Just take another test hun. I wouldn't mess with them and I certainly wouldn't trust a test that's been tampered with. Good luck!

thank you I will retest. Just wondering if some ladies who have done it could help me out

Give it a day or 2 dear to see if the lines get darker and the hcg double up.. I do have test in the past which when it dries, there are lines appearing but it was after the time frame. As the literature in the box said not to take the result after the time frame.. had few IC that does coloured evaps after time frame which end up being bfn on those cycles.

Sending huge :dust: to you!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->