does these sound like preg signs or something else

vessy7710

Reaction score
Confused...here are my signs

June 8-10 heavy to medium bleeding next day nothing then last 3 days brown only when wiping.(usually for me its af that last 4 days gets less n leas each day and no brown)

2 days following brown discharge lots and lots of milky cervical mucous low n soft cervix(unusual usually I'm dry for quite sometime then grad builds till ovulation

Then on and off mild pelvic cramping and throbbing breast to the point I couldn't rest and now nipples just seem sensitive( also unusual usually boobs sore right before af and fuller but not to the point they throbbed just sore)

Very tired yest which could b anything

Constipated for 3 days now usually I go once a day or every other day

Runny nose for 2 weeks guess it could be allergies

Breast feel fuller maybe aerola tad swollen but no darker

White Aerolas around breast but not white bumps

Face is really oily

Seems like darker hairs around breast

Vagina has felt wet with chunks of white cm to like lotion for more than a week low and soft cervix still

And 3 days prior to getting either af or implantation my cervix was really soft tons of wet cm for 3 days thought I was fix to ovulate but then bleedn

Lower back cramps on and off

So seems like I've got symptoms but don't make since y if it was implantation why was it heavy but at same time I've never had these symptoms throughout cycle n usually cycles are 41-45 day cycles but bleed on day 33 which to me is in more of normal range for a periodperiod which is def not normal to me...2 afraid to test to see a neg...wat do u guys think maybe something else is wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->