Does this annoy anyone else?

aragornlover8

Reaction score
Anyone else with a high risk pregnancy:
Do you find that everyone at your doctors'/midwives' offices feel the ability to comment on your condition? I go to appointments twice a week now, and I get questioned about my blood pressure (I have PIH) by the ultrasound techs, lab techs, nurses, and doctors. Sometimes it almost feels like I'm being grilled. "Are you taking your medication as prescribed? Are you keeping an eye on symptoms?" Well, yes, I am, and you're not my mom or even my doctor, for that matter.

Grrrrr. I'm just so frustrated. A lot of it might be hormones. But I'm tired of feeling like I'm doing something wrong or that I've done something to cause this.

I understand. I feel like crap every time I visit my high risk ob. I feel like I do everything I can and I am treated like I am incompetent and/or not taking care of myself.

I was high risk for both my pregnancies and im sure they dont bother reading your notes because i felt like i was constantly having to explain every little detail to everyone :/

i got to right blank faces at times

I've been high risk all of my pregnancies and was never even told lol! I just noticed it on my notes. I've not had that experience at all. I've just been told things I should watch out for and when I would need to call them or go to the ER kind of things. The ask the normal questions like are you taking your vitamins etc. Sorry you are getting grilled by everyone, that must be stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->