Does this baby ever sleep?

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
I seriously feel like I am kicked 24/7!! I absolutely adore it but starting to worry that he never sleeps. His brother was very quiet and gentle by comparrison.

Any one else with a constant wiggler??

My baby is like that. Feels like its all over the place constantly! Day, night, all the time. Mine usually aren't gentle either. I love it but its a little uncomfortable when its rolling it feels so weird and when its kicking too low. It stops me in my tracks sometimes :)

I was just talking to dh about this today. He is always kicking and moving. They are starting to get stronger too. Hope this isn't a sign of a wild child lol.

Mine doesn't! He's kicking and hiccuping every hour of the day I'm awake. Whether it is day shifts, night shifts, waking for a pee in the middle of the night... I don't think I'm having a sleeper!

Mine is off/on. Some days he is moving constantly, and others he's more still. If I eat, he wakes up almost the instant the food hits my stomach lol. But every since I found out I was pregnant, I wake up at 3:00 am on the dot every single night. Now, when I wake up, never fails, he's kicking up a storm in there. Apparently we will have a 3 am feeding/changing every night for a while. At least I'm used to waking up at that time now though!

My little guy is always moving! At my last ultrasound, the tech commented on how he was one of the most active babies she had seen because he was moving through the whole thing. It is such a cool feeling though. What I love is when he pokes a body part out, I think it's his butt most of the time. But he pokes it out mostly when I lay down, so my belly is lopsided with a huge lump where he is :) I've been told that if they are really active in the belly, they are really active once they are out. I guess we are all going to have our hands full :)

^ I've also had midwives comment on how active he is. At one appointment (from memory I was around 14 weeks) she asked if I could feel movement yet and I said I had been feeling flutters and thought I was crazy as it was do early. She said she wasn't surprised as he was VERY active.

They also couldn't finish my 20 week scan on the day as he was moving too much, I had to go back the following week.

:haha:

ours is very active, its off and on but she is VERY active when I am trying to get to sleep at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->