does this look like a miscarraige? please help

R

rachelchrissy

hi, iv posted in first tri too.... after 7 years ttc I finally had a natural bfp 3 days ago! wow! digi says 1-2 so im early, 4 to 5 weeks. yesterday I had brown pasty discharge, not a lot-normal....

me and oh bd last night-foolish.

this morning I woke, went to toilet, and dscharge heavier but not red, hour later a few red drops when I wee, went to doc, she says normal....
bleeding got slightly heavier and had period like cramps, rang EPU and got a referral from doc and an app for NEXT WEDNESDAY! at dinnertime I passed a very small piece of tissue, iv attached a photo. still bleeding similar to af but cramping at dinner time went after having warm bath, the tissue was passed as I got out of bath.

bleeding has continued and it is red, but iv passed no clots whatsoever....

any advice ladies im torturing myself here, just want to know.

one positive is at least I now know I can conceive naturally, was meant to start ivf this Friday aswell!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx:nope:

Attachments

• xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 29
hi, iv posted in first tri too.... after 7 years ttc I finally had a natural bfp 3 days ago! wow! digi says 1-2 so im early, 4 to 5 weeks. yesterday I had brown pasty discharge, not a lot-normal....

me and oh bd last night-foolish.

this morning I woke, went to toilet, and dscharge heavier but not red, hour later a few red drops when I wee, went to doc, she says normal....
bleeding got slightly heavier and had period like cramps, rang EPU and got a referral from doc and an app for NEXT WEDNESDAY! at dinnertime I passed a very small piece of tissue, iv attached a photo. still bleeding similar to af but cramping at dinner time went after having warm bath, the tissue was passed as I got out of bath.

bleeding has continued and it is red, but iv passed no clots whatsoever....

any advice ladies im torturing myself here, just want to know.

one positive is at least I now know I can conceive naturally, was meant to start ivf this Friday aswell!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx:nope:

I'm so sorry you have to go through this worrying! I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like it could be. Granted many times in early pregnancy, bleeding is normal. I've heard stories where people had a LOT of bleeding and the baby was fine!

They should get you in earlier to the doctor. A girl I work with told me to go to the ER whenever you are a bit worried. They'll do an ultrasound, and then you know! That is what I suggest, because it's not fun to be worried all the time. I had a couple days of worrying before I found out I was having my mc. I was like a zombi those days. Life just didn't happen for me.

Let me know what you find out and how it goes! I wish you the best! :hugs:

iv rang the midwife 2 times and she says a and e wont scan me coz of how early I am... should I just turn u and demand one?! xxxxx

iv rang the midwife 2 times and she says a and e wont scan me coz of how early I am... should I just turn u and demand one?! xxxxx

Oh that's right... you said your only 4-5 weeks. I know they won't be able to detect much until after 6 weeks, so even if they do scan you it probably won't give you much comfort.

Hmm.. next suggestion. Umm, maybe keep a supply of pregnancy tests and take them every couple days at the same time (in the morning) and see if the positive starts to fade. If the bleeding gets heavier, definitely go to the hospital. And other than that, stay off your feet as much as possible! :hugs: I hope everything turns out okay for you!

It could be bleeding related to implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->