Does this look like a normal result for CD11?? Updated with CD12.

Pink_Sparkle

1 Angel & 23 week preemie
Reaction score
I lost my baby at 19 weeks on the 21st of August...Prior to getting pregnant we were using the NTNP method and I didnt track my cycles. Im on cd 11 after having my first af since losing my daughter...Does my result look normal? It looks *almost* positive to me so im guessing tomorrows might be more positive? Is that ok or would that mean im ovulating too early? Or does it really matter when you ovulate after your af? Sorry for this silly questions, im new to opk's and trying to learn a bit more about my cycle.

Thank you :flower:

Ive added a post with my opk for today CD 12...its at the bottom of the page x

Attachments

• OPK 8th Oct.jpg
    OPK 8th Oct.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
Im sorry for your lost love . but yeah its normal cause they say after you give birth or have a m/c your really fertile so this is just letting you know ovulation is about to happen in the next 24/48hrs . good luck love and i really do hope you get you BFP <3:dust:

Thanks hun....that's reassuring :) Lots of baby dust to you too xx

i think thats a negative but it looks really close.

id say tommorow it will be positive tommorow and its not to early to ovulate, im so sorry for your loss.

Thanks :) Just trying to hold in some wee to see what today's test says! xx

I agree...looks like you will be ovulating very soon. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and I am wishing you and your DH a BFP very soon!

This is todays opk...Im on cd12. What do you think? There doesnt seem to be much change from yesterday. Can someone reassure me that this is normal? lol Sorry im a worrier! :wacko:

Attachments

• opk 9th october.JPG
    opk 9th october.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 3
Thank you! Looking forward to tomorrow's test! Jeez I'm such a sad case lol xx

i say keep testing id even try twice a day if your unsure

I'm testing around 1-2pm... What times should I test if I was testing twice a day?

Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->