Does this look like a positive to you ??

sjwright

Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=399559&stc=1&d=1337125877

Attachments

• Baby bump.jpg
    Baby bump.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
definately does to me, i had a faint one for the first couple and waited 3 days and it was bright..so congrats!!x

Hey, thanks. I am 4 days away from period. So?? I don't expect it to be dark. But today I tested and it has been negative or barely there.. So I figure maybe I will wait a few more days. This was a frer so I know it wouldn't just show up for nothing right??

I got two faint positives. First one was very like the picture you posted.. i end up going to the doctors to find out and she saw the exact same thing one bright line and one really faint line and she said she'd class it as a 'negative'..

I end up going back in a week to get a full blown positive and i must have been about 7weeks pregnant when i got the positive and 6weeks for the negatives. So i think you should wait a few more days and try again :) :flow: best of luck to you!

BFP :D Can see colour and looks good :)
COngrats xx

Yeah give it a couple of days, u right it wouldnt show positive if u werent right?that was my reasoning anyway..all the best,happy testung x

Yes, with my daughter it did that, with all our test! :)
and with my son it just came out negative but I knew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->