Does this mean anything?

TTC 84

Reaction score
So I'm waiting to ovulate again after stopping depo this is the first time I've had any line on a opk I know it's obviously not dark enough but it was pretty visible 2 days ago now back to very faded , I'm new to opks so just wondering does it mean anything ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
I am NO expert at this as im still somewhat new to this also. The lines on my opk usually graduallyget darker as I get closer to O, but not always sometimes the lines get lighter for a day then get darker again. Hope ths helps

I am NO expert at this as im still somewhat new to this also. The lines on my opk usually graduallyget darker as I get closer to O, but not always sometimes the lines get lighter for a day then get darker again. Hope ths helps

Thanks for your reply :) hope that's what's going on .

From what someone told me (I asked the same question when I came off my implant) the ovulation hormone is always present in our bodies, so it usually shows a line or a faint line on these tests (not for everyone) but you might be able to see it gradually getting darker. I do one everyday and date mine so I can see how mine gradually get darker.

But yeah, the hormone is always in our system and it means it's present, but doesn't nesesarly mean you have 'ovulated' though, just remember you can still get pregnant even if you don't get a posistive ovulation test. I did :)

Thanks for your reply I've been super achy today , few twinges in right ovary , stretchy cm I'm just gonna bd incase even though opk is negative can't hurt right ?

Not meaning to sound rude... And please don't take this the wrong way... But there are some girls out there that find out they are pregnant, had sex the day after there period, during their period, all sorts of times... Anyone can get pregnant at anytime. But we track ovulation days so we have a higher chance of it happening there and then right?? X

https://i59.tinypic.com/30m776v.jpg

This is what I got today. My one this morning was fainter then that. Maybe one day (like today) test every time you have a wee and see if it changes...

Besides, the more sex you get the better eh ;-) lol xxx

Yep you are def right :) will try testing more often only just started using opks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->