Does this mean close to ovulation even without periods?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I don't have periods at the moment as I am breastfeeding. I'm not expecting it back anytime soon as I didn't get it back until 16 months with my daughter. Although I guess it is possible it could return sooner.
Anyway, I did this opk and got a faint line. Does this mean I am close to ovulation, or is there normally a faint line anyway regardless?

Here is the opk with faint line

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/20161123_113851.jpg

I have lines like that any time AF is not hanging around. So it's hard to say. But that does seem closer to dark than faint (if that makes sense). Mine would fluctuate between something similar to that and then faint a few days before I Oed. But I also get lines like that right before af. Sooooo in other words I have no helpful interpretation lol

You always have luteinizing hormone (LH) present in your system which is what the OPK tests for so you will almost always get some sort of line. In order for an OPK to be positive the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->