Does this progression look normal?

BusyMomma

Reaction score
Here are my OPK's for CD11-14, and CD16. I didn't take one yesterday (CD15) cuz I'd already gotten 2 positives and assumed I could stop testing. I took another one this morning cuz I've been really crampy overall the last 2 days but haven't had those tell tale ovulation pains I usually get and I was curious what my OPK would say. Is it normal for it to still be so dark 4 days after my first positive? It looks a little lighter than 2 days ago, but how fast are they supposed to lighten? I'm just hoping this doesn't mean my body is still trying to ovulate and hasn't been able to. https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/ashley_meyer88/tests.jpg

btw that's not pee all over my counter...it's water. My son had just finished brushing his teeth haha

im not sure how fast its supposed to lighten up but it does look lighter which i think would be a good thing

It is normal to take awhile for the positives to fade back to normal thats why sometimes they say to stop testing once you have a positive, mind you if you are pregnant LH for some reason stays in your system, I was still positive on opk's four days after I miscarried.
Hope you get a bfp!! :flower::hugs:

Thanks! They finally lightened up by CD18. It's just hard to figure out when i ovulated off those...like was it after the first one, or did it take my body awhile to release the egg and it was towards the end? Oh well....just wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->