Does this seem right? Cycles

Welshie

Reaction score
I came off the pill beginning of jan 2010.

so far i have had AF

Jan 7th - withdrawel
Jan 31st - 24day cycle
Feb 26th - 26 day cycle
March 17th - 19 day cycle

Do they seem right? Never did i think coming off the pill would be this much hassle :dohh:

Also I have just had my 14day (Hormone) bloods done and they are 6 and 8 ??? Last month they were 0.9 and 1.2. These were FSH and FH tests. Does anyone know anything about what it means?

Thanks

sorry i don't know much about coming off pill, but its only 3 months so very early days in getting body back. you could try taking b vits they can help regulate your cycle. give it another couple of months before getting too worried, then ask gp.
Good luck XX

Not sure hun, my friend came off recently and has been 4 months without so it can really be inconsistent for awhile. why not start charting so you can keep track though on FF or something..

Sorry I can't help u on the bloods but afs don't seem so bad at all, how long were they before the pill? Xxxx

I read somewhere that it is common for periods to be irregular when stopping the pill, or even non existent for a few months is apparently normal. The good thing is you have your periods back, its a matter of your hormones adjusting to regulate them.

Not sure about the bloods, you could google try googling it.

Hope it helps. x

It is totally normal for periods to be abnormal for a few months.
Mine are non existant since coming off the pill.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->