Does this sound bad :(

onyxangel21

Reaction score
Hi ladies today I am 15 dpo my period was supposed to start on 13dpo today I took a hpt and and I am sure I see something very faint on it.

we've been trying to concieve for almost 1 year and 5 months, with a failed pregnancy exactly 1 year ago....

Now for the worrying part, I'm spotting now.... no cramps at all but my bbs yesterday just became VERY painful and this afternoon I've began to spot. I know this could be her coming but I'm trying to be hopeful.

Also the weirdest thing happened today (I cant remmember if it was before or after spotting), I got three VERY sharp needle like pains right in the center of my uterus. To the point that I actually bit down on my pillow. It was sooo strange I've never felt that before, after this I havent had any cramps at all just tired:shrug:. Could there be something really wrong?

Spotting and cramps are supposedly very normal in early pregnancy. I wouldn't worry unless the bleeding becomes heavy or bright red.

I had the exact same pains that u described 3 or 4 sharp pains so much I had to hold onto the wall when it happened. I was pregnant and have a healthy little boy now and believe those were my implantation pains, so fingers crossed for you and good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->